Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bakapras

[Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP   [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Basic Information

Name: Bogdan

Sex: Male

Nationality: Serbia

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : Well, raid times are cool, and if it is required to extend the raid time, its fine with me.

Character name: Bakaprase

Class/Spec: Shaman,Enhancement/resto

Played time (main char): ~70 days total, ~45 85th lvl

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Bakaprase/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: I was in Asylum, left because they switched from 25 to 10, and 2 many people got benched, so i was raiding once in 2 weeks or something.
I was in Malevolence after that, everything was ok, progressed 6/8 HC, but then people started slacking extremely hard, didnt want to progress spine for more than 3 weeks. Plus they priored friends for raid spots and loot.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?
TBC: Kara cleared, maghteridons lair cleared, gruul's lair cleared, first 3 bosses in SSC, first 3 in TK, first boss only in MH and nothing in BT and SP, because i couldnt raid at that time, school was kinda prio and stuff, overrated i say
Wrath: VoA 4/4, Naxx 15/15 but not in patch, OS 1/1, Uld only the siege of ulduar, ony 1/1, ToC 5/5, and ICC 11/12, played in ICC patch on my warr, which is for some reason deleted from armory, probably because i havent played on him for a long time, did 25 mans also in WotLK. was guildless untill ICC.
Cata: In cata i started playing just a week before FL came out, and i was in ally, so couldnt do FL at all, so i did 12/12, after nerf ofc , did no HCs in tier 11, cuz no1 did em, and then i transfered to horde, and progressed 7/7 pre nerf, and 5/7 HC after nerf, and stopped playing for 3 months, because i had something urgent to do irl, that wont happen again i assure u. and in DS i started 3 months ago, did 6/8 HC, 3/8 HC pre nerf, i can say i didnt get boosted. I stopped playing for 3 months, couldnt continue playing so unorganized, guilds who dont care and stuff Razz

When did you start playing your character?:
Well i have started in TBC, but thats where my mage was my main, raided as fire.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Jupi/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Chmarulja/simple
got some low level alts, but i dont play much on mah alts Razz

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?
Yes i do have both

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ?
Stable, but as u know, no internet connection is 100%, so disconnects or lag is quite rare.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:
CPU Processor: intel i7 960
Graphics Card: N560 GTX Ti-Twin Frozr II/OC
RAM: 4gb
Monitor:acer 19'' lcd
HDD(s): 250 gb
In-game Resolution: 1400x900 (wide)
Rough Graphics Settings :ultra
Internet Connection: 20Mb
motherboard: GA-X58A-UD3R

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link):
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/5472 ... 231545.jpg

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: i show up 15 mins, sometimes more, prio raid time, check that im stuffed with flasks and food Smile

Do you know anyone in the guild?
Nope sorry

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:
shift+1
T
shift+R
3 examples of my keybindings Smile

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):
When i get into a boss fight, i start with putting down my totems, then i pop blood fury (orc racial) for increased damage of my spells and auto attacks, and i pop spirit wolves (enhancement last talent), then i use stormstrike for increased critical strike chance on the target, folowed by unleash elements, flame shock, and lava lash when the target has 2-3 stacks of searing flames for 60% plus damage from it, and whenever i can i pop maelstrom weapon, using lightning bolt on it, or greater healing wave if needed. when unleash elements is on cooldown, i use earth shock .

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?:
I check wowhead every once and a while Smile

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:
Well, i think every1 being cool, friendly, and not being loot whores and stuff. Friendly and enjoyable enviroment in a raid. Also pushing my limits even w/o the gear

Why do you want to join Anguish?:
I want to join your guild, mainly to seriously raid, show you how awesome i am, and meet some new people Smile

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:
Well im a funny guy, who enjoys chatting with people, having fun, and mostly i enjoy raiding, i always try my best even without the gear, and i push my limits no matter what, i also play piano for 10 years, play table tennis, and i love hanging out with my friends ^^.
I have been playing wow for about 5+ years, with some pauses because of school, but now i wont have those because im in musical college and i dont have problems with preparing some stuides and stuff.
My spec is 10/31/0, used 3 points in acuity for increased critical chance and i higher chance of elemental devastion proc, got 2 points in concussion for more damage, 2 in call of flame for more dmg from my searing totem and 3 in elemental precision for increased damage from my all attacks and more hit chance. the rest in enha is the usual one. I used windfury weapon glyph for a higher proc chance, glyph of stormstrike for more damage and glyph of lava lash, for more damage also. In major glyphs i used glyph of shamanistic rage, i use it because it dispells a magic effect, which means i can dispell myself faster than the healers can react and i take minimal effect from the debuff.
My gear is gemmed with mostly red gems with 40-50 agi, and 20, 20 agi mastery, it is enchanted with best enchants and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Screez

Screez

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP   [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:50 pm

average item level: 404 (426 equipped)

I is be confused
Back to top Go down
bakapras

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP   [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:23 pm

ahahhaah same :DD, looks like im best shaman eu man Smile, havent logged in for 2 months now, probs cuz of that Very Happy, im 401 avarage i think
Back to top Go down
katsuu

katsuu

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP   [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:52 am

screenshot is not working.
Back to top Go down
bakapras

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP   [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:10 am

Back to top Go down
Redbull

Redbull

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP   [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:59 pm

bakapras wrote:
ye, sorry bout that Razz
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img851/5472/wowscrnshot031812231545.jpg

at least put some effort and post a current screenshot >.<
Back to top Go down
bakapras

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP   [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:01 pm

man, it doesnt seem like it, but im a really dedicated played to the guild im applying, and to the game, but im not at home atm, and cant log onto wow, will be there in 6-7 days, and then ill post up to date SS, sry bout that man Razz, but thats how my UI looks Smile
Back to top Go down
Kvakk

Kvakk

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP   [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi Bogdan, thank you for your interest in Anguish. We currently can not find you an open spot in our core group. Good Luck in your future guild search.
Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP   [Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] BakaPrases' raiding application MoP
Page 1 of 1