Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] FrostDK Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elz

[Declined] FrostDK Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] FrostDK Application   [Declined] FrostDK Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:34 pm

Basic Information

Name:Alex

Sex:Male

Nationality:Cypriot

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? :
Im available for raid everyday after 18:00 server time. If needed for progression extending a raid is ok with me

Character name:Darkhunger

Class/Spec:Frost/DK

Played time (main char):80 days 23 hours

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Darkhunger/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:
Ta koynabia- Was my first guild in Wotlk. Stayed until ICC was released but because of inactivity and lack of raids i left
Tactical Nuclear Penguin: My ICC guild, left it when Cataclysm was released because i decided to take a break from WOW and play LoL with some friends

Previous Raiding Experience?
TOC 4/4
ICC25 12/12 7/12HC
FL 6/7
DS 8/8

When did you start playing your character?:
When Trial of the Crusader was released

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
Currently i only got one level 85 alt but im leveling up my other alts too
Riniceros Affliction/Demonology Lock: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Riniceros/simple

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?
Yes

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ?
10mbps net connection
Really stable ping in game under 100 MS

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:
iMAC 21 Inch
CPU: Intel Core i5 3.1GHz 2CPUs
RAM: 4GB

Ul-screenshot (link): https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/209/wowscrnshot010612190830.jpg/

Other

How do you prepare for raids?:
I read all the tactics and watch all the videos in detail to make sure i understand
Im online approximately 30 minutes b4 the raid time
I make sure i have enough flasks and food for me and buy some extra for other fellow raiders

Do you know anyone in the guild?
Currenly not

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:
Blood Tap on T
CoolDown Macro- R
Twilight Sapper Macro( DeathGrip+ Chains of Ice) - Y

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):
Diseases Up all the time
Obliterate- Killing Machine Up prio
Frost Strike- When no killing machine on or BT on CD and no runes available
HoW- Runic
Rime: When its on its prio

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?:
I visit various websites on the net and search on youtube to be sure that im up to date with wat is needed for my class

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:
Friendly atmosphere, Sociable people, People who are willing to help each other become better when possible, Teamwork etc.

Why do you want to join Ascension?:
Ascension seems to be a pretty organised guild with friendly people. THats wat a guild means to me a place to help each other , have fun but when it comes to raiding to be serious. Thats the idea i think Ascension is built on and thats why i want to join

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:
Im a funny, sociable guy who loves being around other people =)

Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] FrostDK Application   [Declined] FrostDK Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Evening Alex, thank you for your application to Ascension.

Application looks solid, so does your gear and specc. You however need to enchant both your shoulders and your cloak, and change the gem in your relic to a pure 40 strength. There is no socket bonus on a relic so you get more dps with pure strength then str/haste. That goes for everything, pure strength unless the socket bonus obviously is 20 strength or higher Smile

Other then that, good luck with your application. The officers will review your application and we'll have an answer for you in the next couple of days, stay tuned.

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Redbull

Redbull

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] FrostDK Application   [Declined] FrostDK Application EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 am

pretty nice gear and good experience, but you lack enchants.
and 1 question... why do you have souldrinker as off-hand? it does more dmg then your main hand. thats dps loss
Back to top Go down
elz

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] FrostDK Application   [Declined] FrostDK Application EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:27 am

thx guys ill fix tht forgot completely about the shoulder enchant xD
thx for the advice for relic
i got my reasons for SD in OH. When it is in MH then expertise is 23/26,whereas the cap is 26 to cap it so it get to 26 for MH i need to reforge haste or mastery which also adds dps =)
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] FrostDK Application   [Declined] FrostDK Application EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:58 pm

We currently have no more open raiding spots for Death Knights, its quite cramped as it is. But keep an eye on on the recruitment list in the future Smile You never know

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] FrostDK Application   [Declined] FrostDK Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] FrostDK Application
Page 1 of 1