Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loktah

[Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior   [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Basic Information

Name: Daniel

Sex: MALE

Nationality: White boy from britan

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? :
Well Extending raids especially on a progression fight I think is very important. Like I missed it back in the old days entering SSC or TK Starting a new boss sometimes spending the entire Raid Wiping on hydros then we extended the raid time by a further hour and Downed him a guild first Extedning raid times in such situations if you come out with a new boss down Can offer a massive moral boost to plays.

Character name: Loktah

Class/Spec: FURY and PROTECTION

Played time (main char): I've not looked at it in a while but close too 400 days.

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Loktah/simple
my tank gear atm is 386 IL
Going to change mining to blacksmithing soon for the extra stat benifits i can get when I level a char I'm devoted to learn mining to help gear it up at a nice pace. I Do enchanting because its the most used Item enhancement plus ring enchants are nice. I know my off hand has a shit enchant I've got landslide ready just waiting for a weapon thats worth it tbh. I've not been lucky with weapons as of yet. they always drop when i'm on my alt thats wow for ya Razz

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: Well Since after WOTLK I've not been in a serious ? stable guild I stopped playing early Cata and came back a few months after DS was released.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?
My Raiding experiance Starts out in karazhan from forming a guild with my friend Being off tank and Raidleader on some raid night. the main tank was better geared than me but I worked my ass off farming 5 man herics for emblems to increase my gear at every turn Eventually I became MT and held my self there. My raiding experiance then went ofc from karazhan - Gruul - Magtheridon - SSC Full Clear (you have the tainted core) to TK for MH and BT attunement
IN BT and MH I would pretty much be main tank except for on bosses that required a fire resistance tank 2nd boss in MH and illidan (elemental tank) eventually ended up having MH and BT on Farm for 6-7 months before the realse of SWP then in SWP we got first 3 bosses down But after that raiding kinda stopped when AoC was released that delivered a mighty blow to the guild (Lost) Scarshield legion (realm). then in WOTLK I moved Into Talnivarr Because i had some IRL friends there and 2 of my brothers. in WOTLK my Experiance was 10 - 25 nax EoE - ToTC 25' and wound up eventually with Heroic ICC 10 man cept last 2 bosses and 25 man herroic cept last two bosses. I was In BEx in talnivarr. at this point.
we never managed to guild kill LK heroic 25. before the final days of WOTLK i changed guild to serenity to do some end of days raiding before Cata asfter that really came back primarily to DS and I've done 3 heroic (pugs) But researched the tactics heavily I'm a hard core Raider With the raids. Sad

When did you start playing your character?: 2006 I started after playing ofc WC 3 and WC 4 throzen frone

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
Bronchiole Enhancement shaman 392 IL i think and also has resto spec with 386 IL

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Vent yes I broke my mic getting one in soon tho

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? OFC right?

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: I3 quad core processor gforce gtx 570 4gb ram etc..

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link):

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: Pots flasks Repair gold. Make sure I'm down with tactics as much as can be

Do you know anyone in the guild? I don't think I know anyone there atm to be honest

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: R heroic strike G exicute 1 colosus smash f heroic leap 2 bloodthirst 3 raging blow. T deathwish v WW 5 cleve z slam 4 intercept bloodrage and beseker rage macro ` recklessness 8 \ inner rage

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list): use my rage genorating abilities before pull heroic leap in start with collosus smach Pop Deathwish / recklessness. n it goes on single target Blood first raging blow (heroic strike when around 50 rage) but ofc using inner rage before I heroic strike. my rotation is main 1,2,3, 2,3, 1 2,3 and pressing R for heroic strike when rage permits and using slam when rage and procs permits. press B for pummel if anything need interupting. z heroic strike. (adds a sunder armor in fights where I need to get that up) I aways try to keep an eye out if a tank dies and boss is about to attack dps to taunt and equipe shield + shield wall hopefully allowing the tank to be Battle rezed and buffed up ready to return to combat.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?:

Web searches elitest jerks and wow forums

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:

Well Back when I was A raidleader and 2nd in comand of a guild. making sure players are on the same level like what they want from the guild (raids pvp) laughs, Friends, core team, leveling dungeons, etc. Making sure no arguements or upset emerges and if it does to try and calm the situation swiftly. Having set guild rules. also help But Good pressence from Guildmaster and officers go a long way in keeping a guild running goes without saying. I'll think of more just its a bit late here so I am kind of tired. if it happens I'll Make a retraction and try and do a much better job in my app (^_^)

Why do you want to join Ascension?:

I miss a guild environment, being in a core team even if it is a stand by posistion. it couldn't hurt I'd just like to be apart of things and help out any way I can. I really do miss it All those years ago :') I even met my GM from a previous guild even had some people coming from sweden holland and had a massive mash up it was one of the best nights Made our guild that much stronger. I may lack the gear and current content heroic experiance But I am a skilled player. I am a prepared player.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:

Well I don't really know if anything was missed But I would like to take the time to ask
If there are any points where you feel I've missed out or if you feel You would like me to change anything about my character or play style etc. I'll do my best to see it done and helpful critisizm goes a long way Smile

And PS sorry about the WALL of text Hope i didn't bore you guys to death.
Thanks for taking the time to look at this APP. ^^
Back to top Go down
Loktah

PostSubject: forgot shamans armory link sorry bout that    [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
loktah

PostSubject: forgot   [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:50 pm

(its late i gotta be up early ) so pretty tired miss read the internet question lol virgin 30mb internet and I also have another conection i can get on . Smile
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior   [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:31 am

Loktah wrote:
Basic Information

Nationality: White boy from britan

Say no more ! White boys is my favorite meal of the day !
Back to top Go down
Loktah

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior   [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:44 am

aha Razz
Back to top Go down
katsuu

katsuu

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior   [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:50 am

Wtb screenshot? Sad
Back to top Go down
Loktah

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior   [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:09 am

(on my laptop because i'm at my gf's atm)
So its a little rushed n what not ( not my home UI will get that up asap)
2 macros at bottom right are rage gen ` and dps CD's with t inner rage has \ but this image does suck pretty badly

[Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior Scaled.php?server=341&filename=wowscrnshot060612024417
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior   [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Thank you for your interest in Ascension, the officers will review your application and we'll come back to you with an answer as soon as possible. Stay tuned and be patient Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Blazer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior   [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Hi there,

Not the best written application I've seen but it covers the important questions... Straight to the point; I'm not an officer so I can't really make a decision on an application neither my judgement but it might be helpful to both you and the officers...

Can't really comment on your specc/glyphs since it has been a while since I've checked some warrior stuff but from what I can see you are lacking a lot of keybindings which improve performance in a raid... YOu don't have any of your stances binded which if you will need to go defensive for example you have to click...Hence that, shieldwall isn't binded either. Your enraged regeneration is miles away from your main skills which makes it pretty obvious that if you're going to die you're not going to be fast enough to use it and maybe save yourself... From my point that's what I found really bad..

Good luck in your application,
Blazer
Back to top Go down
Loktah

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior   [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:37 pm

well my stances dont need binding just Cntrl + f 1 f2 or f3 Razz f1 = arms = f2 deffencive f3 fury.
and Enraged regen can be fixed really easily.
so thats not a problem

also before I forget this was meant to be a stand by application aswell. just incase you know.
Thanks very much for the feed back. cheers brah!
Back to top Go down
Loktah

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior   [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:45 pm

oo and i got my shield wall binded in my deffencive stance bar XD
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior   [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Application Declined. We feel that you lack experience, even if its only for a backup raider spot. GL in your future guild search.

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior   [Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] DPS / TANKING warrior
Page 1 of 1