Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Arms Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

[Accepted] Arms Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Arms Warrior   [Accepted] Arms Warrior EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Basic Information

Name: Filip

Sex: Male

Nationality: Croatian

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids?:
I'm available at any time, raid extensions are always welcome.

Character name: Devakon

Class/Spec: Warrior/Arms

Played time (main char):
Total time played: 411 days, 21 hours, 19 minutes, 11 seconds
Time played this level: 182 days, 4 hours, 12 minutes, 9 seconds

My recently leveled to 85 Warrior called Aresias that I used to play during TBC:
Total time played: 104 days, 1 hour, 8 minutes, 19 seconds
Time played this level: 3 days, 2 hours, 47 minutes, 5 seconds

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Devakon/advanced
Incase I'm logged out in different gear - http://chardev.org/profile/391014-PvE.html

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:
Lemuria, during TBC on Talnivarr Alliance, I left/stopped playing before Sunwell due to majority of the officers quitting or migrating, it was a casual guild.
Lost Cause, during WotLK on Magtheridon Horde, I left/stopped playing during Ulduar due to GM getting permanetly banned for exploiting Flame Leviathan with 4 towers and guild falling apart shortly after, it was a semi hardcore guild.
Madhouse, during WotLK and Cataclysm on Talnivarr Horde, I left/stopped playing due to GM deciding to kill the guild after struggling for some time to get the raids going, it was a semi hardcore guild.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?
With Lemuria I raided SSC (up to Vash'j), TK (up to Kael'thas), Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Karazhan and a bit of Zul'Aman, with Lost Cause I raided Naxxramas10/25, OS10/25, EoE10/25 and a bit of Ulduar10/25 (several Hard Modes before they fell apart), with Madhouse it was ICC10/25 (11/12 HC pre expansion), RS10/25 (only normal), BWD10/25 (6/6 HC), BoT10/25 (5/5 HC), TotFW10/25 (2/2 HC), FL10 (7/7 HC) and DS10 (7/8 HC)

When did you start playing your character?:
Devakon was made during TBC, around 2 weeks before WotLK release, I raided with Aresias during TBC.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
Aresias - Level 85 Male Human Arms Warrior on Talnivarr - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Aresias/advanced

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?
I do have Ventrilo 3.0.8, and I own several microphones.

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..)?
ADSL2+, downstream 3495 Kbps, upstream 444 Kbps, ping in game is normally around 60-80ms, very stable, haven't had any disconnects, I have a backup ISP I can login with if something happens to my main ISP.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:
Case: Thermaltake Mambo
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice E6 @ 2.71GHz (1.6V)
Heatsink: Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro w/ Arctic Silver 5
Motherboard: Asus A8N5X nForce4 Socket 939 PCI-Express 16X
RAM: 1GB (2x512MB) Corsair ValueSelect DDR400 Dual Channel 2-4-4-6 1T (2.6V)
Video Card: Club 3D NVIDIA GeForce 7900GS 256MB @ 500/1450
Sound Card: Onboard Sound Realtek ALC850 AC'97 8 Channel
Hard Drive: Maxtor DiamondMax 10 160GB SATA2 7200rpm 8MB
Optical Drive: Pioneer DVD/CD Writer DVR-111D
Power Supply: Hiper HPU-4S350 ATX 2.2 350W PSU 30A @ 12V
Monitor: 17" CRT Samsung SyncMaster 793DF
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition SP2 (Tweaked)

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link):
https://i.imgur.com/3RoRS.jpg

Other

How do you prepare for raids?:
I never had problems with preparing for raids, things like making sure I don't have to go to the bathroom during the raid, having a sufficient amount of consumables, repair before the raid, be in a proper spec with proper glyphs/gear/etc., as I said, it's not something that's a bother to me, and mostly just comes naturally.

Do you know anyone in the guild?
Yes I do, my former guildmate Blazër.

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:
MBUTTON5 - Charge
MBUTTON4 - Execute
SHIFT+MBUTTON5 - Mortal Strike
SHIFT+MBUTTON4 - Overpower
ALT+MBUTTON5 - Colossus Smash
ALT+MBUTTON4 - Slam
RALT+MBUTTON5 - Thunder Clap
RALT+MBUTTON4 - Intimidating Shout
CTRL+MBUTTON5 - Victory Rush
CTRL+MBUTTON4 - Heroic Leap
MWHEELDOWN - Hamstring
F - Heroic Strike
SHIFT+F - Cleave
Q - Berserker Rage
SHIFT+Q - Enraged Regeneration
C - Heroic Throw
SHIFT+C - Shattering Throw
E - Pummel
R - Throwdown
Y - Battle Shout
< - Rend
1 - Battle Stance
2 - Defensive Stance
3 - Berserker Stance
4 - Disarm

Other things I click.

Please explain your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):
To me Arms is very simple and quite natural to play because I have been playing the spec since 2006, my usual Patchwerk style fight rotation/ability queue is I start with Charge, MS, Rend, CS, MS, OP, Slam, etc., and then keep the following priority, MS > CS > OP > Slam > HS as a rage dump in excess rage situations.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?:
I normally just read Elitist Jerks or MMO Champion but in most cases there is nothing new to learn, as I said Arms is quite natural to me and I master it with ease.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:
I'm more of a "tell-me-what-to-do-and-I-will-do-it" type of person which means I don't get involved into guild politics etc., so I can't really answer this.

Why do you want to join Ascension?:
Well first of all, because I want to raid, second of all, because I don't want to transfer for now, third of all, because my buddy Gerald is in it, and forth and final of all because Ascension is an alright guild to be in.

Also, I'm more than happy to help you guys out if my application gets approved.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:
I don't think so, if I think of anything I'll make sure to add it here.

I hope you'll consider my application, thanks and have a good evening.

Last edited by Devakon on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blazer

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arms Warrior   [Accepted] Arms Warrior EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Hey Fil, how you doing bud?

Well straight to the point, guys this guy is amazing with his warrior. He never fails to top the meters and neither tactics. He knows what he's doing and can be a really big +1 to the guild.

Hope you'll be raiding with me again bud! Very Happy

Regards,
Blazer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arms Warrior   [Accepted] Arms Warrior EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:23 pm

blazer wrote:
Hey Fil, how you doing bud?

I'm alright as always, miss raiding now, thought I wouldn't be interested for a long time again since Adam ruined it for me during the last few weeks/months of Madhouse, such a bad experience having him as a raid leader.

Anyway, thanks for the kind post of yours, but I did fail to top the meters about 3-4 times hehehe Razz.
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arms Warrior   [Accepted] Arms Warrior EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Hello, do me a favor sir , befor you faction change , farm me the argent tournament alliance pets pretty please.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arms Warrior   [Accepted] Arms Warrior EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Reeplay wrote:
Hello, do me a favor sir , befor you faction change , farm me the argent tournament alliance pets pretty please.

cheers

I'm not faction changing anything, at least not in the near future, the character I'm applying with is already on the same faction and realm. Sorry to disappoint you.
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arms Warrior   [Accepted] Arms Warrior EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Devakon wrote:
Reeplay wrote:

cheers

I'm not faction changing anything, at least not in the near future, the character I'm applying with is already on the same faction and realm. Sorry to disappoint you.

but then again you could farm me those pets .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arms Warrior   [Accepted] Arms Warrior EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Reeplay wrote:
but then again you could farm me those pets .... Very Happy

Well, I have to admit that was quite predictable, but the answer is no, sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Redbull

Redbull

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arms Warrior   [Accepted] Arms Warrior EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:38 pm

if only we had a spot :/ meh i guess we'll see what the officers have to say

p.s. i vote for him replacing blazer lol
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arms Warrior   [Accepted] Arms Warrior EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Redbull wrote:
if only we had a spot :/ meh i guess we'll see what the officers have to say

p.s. i vote for him replacing blazer lol

+1
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arms Warrior   [Accepted] Arms Warrior EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:36 am

Hi Filip, thank you for your interest in Ascension. A well made application, you meet gear requirements and you have good experience. However, as you already know we are very melee heavy at the moment, that is my only concern considering if we can squeeze you in or not. One solution is to be invited as a social/backup raider to begin with, and see if we can fit you in the core at a later time. Unless you are looking for a immediate raiding spot ofcourse Smile

The officers will review your application, stay tuned for updates.

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arms Warrior   [Accepted] Arms Warrior EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:59 am

Good morning, I want to start by saying that I'm a reasonable person and I know how it can be in tight 10 man guilds, even before writing this application I knew that I wouldn't be raiding as much as I did with Madhouse because I'm familiar with the roster situation in the guild, with that said I'm prepared to face whatever is thrown at me, attendance wise, meaning no hard feelings or similar if I don't get to attend the raid, only situation in which I'm expecting to get a raid spot for now is either if someone from your core group is absent, like I discussed it with Blazër and Reeplay yesterday, or if the person that's not of crucial value to the fight has all the gear from that given boss on which I still need loot from. Thanks and I'm looking forward to hearing from you again.
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arms Warrior   [Accepted] Arms Warrior EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Accepted as Backup raider, contact me ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Arms Warrior   [Accepted] Arms Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Arms Warrior
Page 1 of 1