Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Trial Failed] Application Sjikado Arms Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sjikado

[Trial Failed] Application Sjikado Arms Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Trial Failed] Application Sjikado Arms Warrior   [Trial Failed] Application Sjikado Arms Warrior EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:34 pm

Basic Information

Name: August

Sex: Male

Nationality: Norway

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : Aslong as they dont start earlier, but they can continue after 23:00 no problem.

Character name: Sjikado

Class/Spec: Warrior Arms

Played time (main char): 161 days

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Sjikado/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:

In cataclysm i have been in obscure, Doin 25 man raiding, they cleared BWD, bot, totfw, FL 7/7 hc and DS 2/8 hc, but i left to play with irl friends.

In Wotlk i was in several guilds, a guild called Beyond Redemption on another realm, raiding some ICC 25 hc, and cleared TotGC, nearly ulduar, Naxx, EoE and Ruby sanctum on hc i believe. And also sartharion 3d, and onyxia.

In TBC, i played mostly in the start so i only raided, Karazhan, Magtheridons lair, SSC and TK.

Vanilla, i was a nub back then.
Previous Raiding Experience?

When did you start playing your character?: Vanilla

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links: All my alts are on another realm, i have a 85 shaman and a 85 palaidn.

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes and yes

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? My internet is really good, no lag and hardly ever breaks down.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:

Have no idea about my hardware, i just bought a laptop and it runs wow nicely with decent graphics.

Ul-screenshot (link) : http://bildr.no/view/1066511

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: I get 1 flask, (im alchemist so with perk and alchemy skill my flask lasts for 4 hours) and i stack up on strength food and pots.

Do you know anyone in the guild? Nope, but i hope i get to know u all Very Happy

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: Noxxic.com , mmo-champion.com , youtube.com , Ask better players( hardly ever required)

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: To be nice to eachother and have nice community

Why do you want to join Ascension?: Because i wanna see end game raid content.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: My dps, is really, really good. I believe i will be very high on the meters. And i'm funny and friendly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Application Sjikado Arms Warrior   [Trial Failed] Application Sjikado Arms Warrior EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Hi August, thank you for your application to Ascension. The officers will review your application and we'll come back to you with an answer in the next couple of days Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Application Sjikado Arms Warrior   [Trial Failed] Application Sjikado Arms Warrior EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Accepted for trial. Whisper any officer in-game for invite.

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Application Sjikado Arms Warrior   [Trial Failed] Application Sjikado Arms Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[Trial Failed] Application Sjikado Arms Warrior
Page 1 of 1