Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Trial Failed] Application Nikowa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikke9

[Trial Failed] Application Nikowa Empty
PostSubject: [Trial Failed] Application Nikowa   [Trial Failed] Application Nikowa EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Basic Information

Name: Mikael ( pronounced Micheal )

Sex: Male

Nationality: Norway

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? :
Can pretty much raid whenever it's needed, and i dont mind extending raids.

Character name: Nikowa

Class/Spec: Rogue / sublety

Played time (main char): 62 days 6 hours

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Nikowa/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: Well in cataclysm i havent been in any good guilds, havent felt the urge to raid, just been chilling in friends guild Smile

Previous Raiding Experience?
In Cataclysm my raid experience might not be the best but i've done :
7/7 Firelands ( MajorDomo Fandral Stagheim HC )
8/8 DS (raidfinder sadly)
5/6 BWD

i know my experience aint very good but i'm able to learn tactics and stuff very fast.

When did you start playing your character?:
Ummm, i've been playing world of warcraft for maybe 6 years... started this character for like... 1-2 years ago? not sure to be honest, i've also got 85 pala / priest / warrior / mage, 81 lock, 80 dk, but on different servers..

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
Not on this server so doubt it will be neccessary.

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? My internet connection is the one the best connections you can get in Norway, i've got absolouty no problemes with it, it might happen once or twice a month that it randomly bails, but it doesn't usually happen.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 cpu Q 720 @ 1.60GHZ ( 8 cpus)
5000MB ram
Aser Aspire 5745G ( playing on 32'tv ) <3

Ul-screenshot (link) : https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/ib9v1u.png

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: I gather around 3-5 flasks of the north (300 agility) and around 10-20 flask of the tol'vir ( 1200 agility for 35sec ) and i stack up on skewered eel ( 90 agility + stamina ) and i may often bring a goblin barbeque which provides the whole raid with a 60+ stamina and 60+ usefull stats buff, but it takes time to farm this materials.

Do you know anyone in the guild? Sadly i do not.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: www.noxxic.com

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: a good attitude within the guild while being able to have a fun time while raiding seriously.

Why do you want to join Ascension?: I guess i wanna join Ascension because i'm looking for a steady raiding guild and getting new friends, tired of sitting in a lvl 1 guild with like 5 irl friends Sad

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:
Nah not really anything important i guess......

Happy Christmas and Happy new Year! Smile
cheers - Nikowa
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Application Nikowa   [Trial Failed] Application Nikowa EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi Mikael, happy new year:) Thank you for your application to Ascension.

Officially we're not recruiting anymore rogues, this is due to us having 2 extremly active rogues. However, we appreciate you taking time to write us an application, therefor we will treat it the same way as we do with everyone Wink

The officers will review your application and we will have an answer for you in the next couple of days. Stay tuned Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Kioko

Kioko

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Application Nikowa   [Trial Failed] Application Nikowa EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Accepted for trial!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Application Nikowa   [Trial Failed] Application Nikowa Empty

Back to top Go down

[Trial Failed] Application Nikowa
Page 1 of 1