Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gspot

[Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)  Empty
PostSubject: [Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)    [Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Basic Information

Name:George

Sex:male

Nationality:greece

Occupation: Girl Player ( LOL ;D) Gym-Caffee Rest Time totaly free

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : Absolutly no problem at all with that

Character name: Gspót

Class/Spec:Priest/Shadow

Played time (main char):40 days this ( Before my permanent bann ) i normaly dinged 70 on season 2

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Gsp%C3%B3t/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:Just joined Talnivarr - Previous Guild Crab People

Previous Raiding Experience?6/7 heroic prenerf (Firelands season) Full exp is Karazhan-DS full cleared all except some heroic last bosses

When did you start playing your character?:From Season 2 !!! <3 Unbelivable memories

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:Current alt is Cryptonx Paladin in Stormscale Armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Cryptonx/simple

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?Yes

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? Well ingame World ms:80 + - Home 70+ -

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:Graphic card Nvidia 425m GT (freaky good graphics)

Ul-screenshot (link) :

Other

How do you prepare for raids?:Fully flasked-fooded and Tactics Learned always Wink

Do you know anyone in the guild?Nope

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: The only thing i cant leave is my gear ungemed or enchanted. It makes me sick !

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?People need to be focused always and be online on their time . Always good attitude and corporation . Those are the most important things should guild have and i do have all those things in me Ready to listen and act like ive been told to.

Why do you want to join Ascension?: Heared its progress and i liked it. So i wanted to be part of its progress and help it go further . Always ready to help the guild needs.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: Well i rly know i diserve a try to be part of that guild and i rly hope i ll get that try to prove what i can do Wink
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)    [Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi George, thank you for your application to Ascension.

Imo you could've probably spent a bit more time on your application, however. The officers will discuss your application and we'll have a answer for you in the next couple of days Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Kioko

Kioko

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)    [Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Accepted for trial, Whisper an Officer ingame for an invite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)    [Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)
Page 1 of 1