Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] boomkin apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gasspar

[Accepted] boomkin apply Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] boomkin apply   [Accepted] boomkin apply EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Basic Information

Name:Panagiotis (call me Panos its easier)

Sex:male

Nationality:Greece

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? :if i dont have early wake up i have no problem playing all night tbh and if i dont work or sth important is happening in RL i will always be signed up

Character name:Gasspar

Class/Spec:balance ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Gasspar/talent/primary )

Played time (main char): 88 days 8 hours 16 min

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Gasspar/advanced

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: back in ravenholdt i was in Deus Lo Vult an alliance guild with many good players that took me in after having a break for about a year. i stayed there for 3-4 months and when my server was dying so did my guild and therefore i changed faction and joined renovo a rly good guild with great progression and players in 25man (3rd in ravenholdt) but for my bad luck my guild stopped raiding and a few old players made it 10man. After that i thought that im gonna stop wow with so much missfortune but i heard for a greek guild in talnivarr that was doing pretty good ( oi aganaktismenoi ) and i decided to throw an apply there with a friend of mine. they accpeted but after a while things didnt work out cause i found out that it wasnt what it seemed so i left and now im guildless Smile.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?i started serious raiding at the late ulduar times with a 10man guild cause before that i was mostly in pvp stuff. after ulduar i cleared toc in normal and 4/5 hc and then i ICC came out where we did pretty well and we cleared with Rebirth 12/12 on normal at 5th place in the server and after that i did 3/12 hc and the brake came up as i wrot before. i started again in cata when ( BD/TFW/BOT was out) where i did 5/13 hc but after 2 weeks FL came out so i missed the 1st raids and joined at a farm period where everyone was w8ing for FL. In FL i did 6/7 hc so i suppose we did good as we had killed raggy normal pre-nerf. In DS all bad things hapenned so i just managed to clear it on normal the 1st week and after that my guild stopped rading so im left with 1/8 hc.

When did you start playing your character?: i started playing with Gasspar in the late tbc just a little before wotlk come out so i dont have raiding experience at 70. i have played all three specs so if any respecc is needed ill be glad to do it.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links: atm i have an 85 warrior in talnivarr and a shaman 85 at my old server ravenholdt (ally)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Ashenmar/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/Kopuzz/advanced

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? my internet connection is around 13mbps dl speed and 0.7 upload speed

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: my pc hardware is good enough to play wow (i hope lol )

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/16/wowscrnshot032012202453.jpg/
sry for not having one in raid but i did the best i could to resmeble

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: 1st of all if its a new raid i look it up on youtube and forums for mechanichs of new bosses but i would like to go PTR if guild members go too. if the raid is known and we go for hc kills i go to youtube and check the mechanichs of boss as well as mmo. when it comes to flasks, food and potions i alrdy have them before raid begins.

Do you know anyone in the guild? nope

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:
V=engineering tinker
F=barskin
Z=typhoon
X=berserking
Shift+f= wild mushroom
Shift+c= detonate
Shift+e=regrowth
T=innervate
Shift+r=/script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/use 10
/use Starfall
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/script UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
(its a macro fro starfall and my tinker from engineer)
Shift+v=tranquility

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list): my rotation is like this ==>1) starsurge 2) is 3)moonfire 4) treants 5)then i go up till solar eclipse 6)when i go to lunar eclipse i use my starfall macro (in that way i get the bonus from starfall and the way again from solar to lunar is about 1 min so i use it everytime i go to lunar.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: mostly from elitist jerks and ask.mrrobot but i always keep in mind what my main stats are

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:
i think that one of the most improtant factors is to remember that all guild members are equal so 1st listen and then answer. in addition i believe that there must be a balance between the needs of every guild member (RL and wow) so i believe that we must treat this game as a game and not sth more so a semi-hardcore guild is the way i would do it too

Why do you want to join Ascension?: i rly need to remeber the good old days of raiding and progression cause i rly miss them

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: dont think so
Back to top Go down
Gasspar

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] boomkin apply   [Accepted] boomkin apply EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:07 pm

i forgot a few binds Smile
Shift+1= moonkin form
Shift+2= cat form
Shift+3= travel form
Shift+4 =bear form

thats all i suppose
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] boomkin apply   [Accepted] boomkin apply EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi Panos, thank your for your application to Ascension.

A very well written application, your gear is good tho your raid experience in DS heroic could've been better, but not a major issue.
The officers will review your application, and we'll have an answer for you as soon as possible, stay tuned!

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] boomkin apply   [Accepted] boomkin apply EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Accepted.

Contact me in-game for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] boomkin apply   [Accepted] boomkin apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] boomkin apply
Page 1 of 1