Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]i hate wow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
longinos

[Declined]i hate wow Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]i hate wow   [Declined]i hate wow EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Name: longinos

Sex: male

Nationality: born in cyprus raised in uk

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : I can raid every day after 7 pm its fine, i dont have problem on extending raids

Character name: longinos

Class/Spec: priest holy/disc

Played time (main char): 25 days 5 hours

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Longinos/simple

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: I'm in social guild at the moment and i'm ready to leave.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?

When did you start playing your character?: Hmm, The sad part is that i joined wow 4 months ago, so i really dont have alot of experience in previous raids. But a friend helped me alot, and he still are, he helped me doing all bosses in DS. The only raid i have finished is DS, but i know all the tactics like my own back pocket. and also i know all the tactics at DS HC aswel because i like to read and watch on youtube so i can be prepared for something

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links: done have any alts.

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? yes

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? ;p i pay 100 euro a mouth for my internet i only dc 1 time and thats because i was downloading and playing bettlefield 3 (need friends to play bf3) on xbox at the same time

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: i have a mac but i'm running bootcamp. i5 , 2.70gh 4gb ram , redeon HD 6770

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): https://i.imgur.com/Marvj.jpg

How do you prepare for raids?: food buff, flasks and repair

Do you know anyone in the guild?: nop

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: i used to have them but not now

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list): For a start i use lightwell and shield the tank with renew and mending, then i start doing my thing and just focus the tank and other players. I can say that my playstyle is great and i always get the job done.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: I am always updated on my class everytime a new patch comes out i read the changes on my class, and i am also reading priest guides to know whats best for me

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: Officers and guildmaster needs to listen to guild members opinion and what they have to say. They shouldn't just ignore them. Also to maintain a good guild you need to be friendly to each other not a gay way

Why do you want to join Ascension?: atm im in a socail guild, and i'd like to join a casual raid guild to get some more fun in wow. Ascension seems like the perfect one and one of my friends who was in the guild once told me that it is a serious good raiding guild, and thats what im looking for

Anything else you want to share with us? well i think thats all. and im sure thats prettey much everything i need to say. its up to you to judge it
Back to top Go down
Nivada

Nivada

[Declined]i hate wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]i hate wow   [Declined]i hate wow EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Hi longinos and thanks for your application to Ascension.

First off all I really dont understand your title of your application, not really up to a good start, also you're having wrong gems, no keybindings, wrong specc and missing glyphs,

Also;
longinos wrote:
and i'd like to join a casual raid guild to get some more fun in wow.
Sorry but that doesnt really describe us.

Also we're currently not recruiting any priest.

Good luck finding a guild that'll suit you and will your needs.

Declined
Back to top Go down

[Declined]i hate wow
Page 1 of 1