Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] DW Frost DK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glencoco

[Declined] DW Frost DK Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] DW Frost DK   [Declined] DW Frost DK EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Basic Information

Name: Julius

Sex: Male

Nationality: Sweden

Occupation: I'm currently not doing anything else but staying at home at the moment since I've taken a year off from school before going to collage.

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : I love raiding, I've been raiding every instance since the good old MC and BWL back in Vanilla and I never get tired of doing it. According to me raiding on a high level is the most fun you can do in this game.

Character name: Glencoco

Class/Spec: Dw frost dk

Played time (main char): On this character I've got 54 days played but If I would combine all the hours from every character I have ever played on I think i've spent more than 200 days + game time in WoW

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Glencoco/simple

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: I haven't been in a guild since WOTLK. I had to leave my guild because I had to take a break from WoW since I was going to boarding school but now that I'm back home I want to dedicated myself to raiding again. Im currently in a social leveling guild on Talnivarr if you wonder why I'm in a guild already.

Previous Raiding Experience? I've been a part of a couple of great serious raiding guilds through the years and I think I have cleared all content when it comes to raiding except for some heroic modes in WOTLK.

When did you start playing your character?: I started playing on this hero in the middle of WOTLK when I made a new account. I did all of the raiding content that was available at that time but since I had to leave for school I stopped playing.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links: I don't have any alts worth mentioning on this account since I started playing on this account fairly recently. My old account contains a couple of lvl 70 and 80 on which I raided in Vanilla, TBC and early WOTLK but I haven't been active on that account for more than 2 years.

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes I do.

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? 100 mbit internet on which I have 25 ms all the time.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: http://www.acercomputer.se/ac/sv/SE/content/model/PT.SHBE2.044

Ul-screenshot (link) : Im currently not at home making this application but I will post a screenshot when I can.

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: Just the usual. I buy Flasks, potions and the other necessary consumables as well as making sure I wont be interrupted for the rest of the night. Theres nothing worse than people going afk in the middle of the raid... Very Happy

Do you know anyone in the guild? I don't know anyone.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: I read guides and different forums like Elitist Jerks as an example to stay up to date with my class and the changes in the game overall.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: I think a good guild should be both social and determined in their raiding. It takes quite a lot of your time to be a part of a guild that wants end game progress and therefore only people who are willing to spend several hours raiding should be a part of the guild.

Why do you want to join Ascension?: I really want to start raiding on a serious level again just as I did back in TBC and WOTLK.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:
Back to top Go down
Glencoco

PostSubject: Raid time   [Declined] DW Frost DK EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:21 pm

I forgot to mention that I'm available to raid any time of the week for as long as its necessary.
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DW Frost DK   [Declined] DW Frost DK EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:52 am

Hi Julius, i'm sorry for the long wait.

Thank you for your application to Ascension, we appreciate you taking time to apply to us.
However, after a review of your application we feel that you don't meet our requirements. I therefor have to decline you.

Good luck in your future guild search Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] DW Frost DK   [Declined] DW Frost DK Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] DW Frost DK
Page 1 of 1