Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Dk frost/blood apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neriza

[Declined] Dk frost/blood apply Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Dk frost/blood apply   [Declined] Dk frost/blood apply EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Basic Information

Name:
Dimitris

Sex:Male

Nationality:Greek

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? :I dont have any problem raiding as lon as the times dont interfere with the times i am at the university Smile

Character name:Neriza (I was planning on making an apply for my priest cuz if u want me in the guild as a healer i would be grateful since i was planning to reroll and play as a disc priest so i will link my priest's armory link and stuff also (Name: Iahhel)

Class/Spec:Dk-->frost/blood (respeccing sometimes to unholy (PvP)), Priest-->discipline tank and raid healing

Played time (main char):Dk-->38 days (was an alt on WotLK), Priest-->5 days

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) :Dk--> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Neriza/simple , Priest--> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Iahhel/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:At WotLK time (I was playing with my rogue (Tasaki) and Neriza was an alt) I was in a guild called Rebirth-->Council problems. After a year of break (studying for university) I joined Ðeus lo vult a good Italian guild but i decided in changing fanction and going to Renovo but due to some council problems the guild stopped raiding 25man and became a 10man guild to continue progress. But then it was time to move on so I joined Oi Aganaktismenoi from your realm which turn out to be a good guild but not what I was hoping...

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?At TBC i did some raiding with a friend's character but nothing special there. At WotLK time as i mentioned before i was playing with my rogue and had Nax, Ulduar (not every boss), TotC 3/5hc, Icc 4/12hc. After about a year break i rerolled on my Dk and i managed a 6/13hc on 4.1patch raids (BWD,BoT,TFW), 4.2 FL killed Ragnaros before nerf and managed 6/7hc with some tries for 7/7 and finnaly on the 4.3 patch i cleared DS normal at the first week and having (unfortunately) 2/8hc (cuz Renovo stopped 25man raiding (as i said above))

When did you start playing your character?:I started playing my Dk when Ulduar first came out, about my Priest i started playing with him less than a month ago

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:I consider my Priest as an alt but if u are in need of a healer i am planning on rerolling Smile

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?Yes, vent is up and working and so does my mic

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ?
[Declined] Dk frost/blood apply 1851986668

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9400
@2.66GHz,RAM 4,00GB, System Type: 64-bit Operating System,Nvidia GeForse 500series

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link):
Dk
[Declined] Dk frost/blood apply EJGl5
Priest
[Declined] Dk frost/blood apply 6I0xI

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: I make sure i know tacts on every boss,make extra flask/food and ofc many str potions (alchemy) Smile

Do you know anyone in the guild?Yes, he i a trial atm--> Gasspar

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:
T-->outbreak
f-->Howling Blast
g--> Death and Decay
shift-r-->strangulate
shift-g-->AMS
f3-->Raise ally
`-->pillar of frost
z-->Golem-Blood potion
x-->Plague Strike
R-->blood tap
shift-f1-->empower rune sword
shift-f-->Icebound Forti
shift-1-->Mind freeze
shift-2-->Horn of Winter
f2-->Rocket barrage/Death grip
f1-->Raise dead

Please explain your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):Prio are the diseases, then i use obliterate(if both dr are up)(use horn of winter if obliterate is on CD) untill i go full on RP and then i use frost strikes untill i go 0 RP (pop CDs when needed)

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?:I check http://elitistjerks.com/ , http://www.noxxic.com/ , MMO-champion , http://www.maxdps.com/deathknight/frost.php

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:Being social, easy-goin and patient (no need to rage on wipes, easiest sollution--> concentrate more on your role) those are ,in my opinion, the most important things to exist in order to achieve a good 'climate' in the guild... And ofc thats what i am trying to achieve.

Why do you want to join Ascension?:To achieve good progress with a semi-hardcore guild and be able to have a good time while palying

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:Just if there is anything u need to know about my priest (since i am mostly applying for this char) i would like to know
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

[Declined] Dk frost/blood apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dk frost/blood apply   [Declined] Dk frost/blood apply EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:17 am

Hi Dimitris, thank you for your interest in Ascension. At the moment we don't have an open spot for a Death Knight, neither dps nor tank.
Therefor i have no choice but to decline your application, good luck in your further guild search Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Dk frost/blood apply
Page 1 of 1