Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Blood dk tank 387ilvl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riskpins

[Declined] Blood dk tank 387ilvl Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Blood dk tank 387ilvl   [Declined] Blood dk tank 387ilvl EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Basic Information

Name: Björn Mårtensson

Sex: Male

Nationality: Sweden

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : I am able to raid all the days and the times, tho i might not be like right on time since im coming home from school pretty late and still need to eat but then it would be maybe 5 minutes or something. Not too keen on raiding any later, still need to sleep some.

Character name: Riskpins

Class/Spec: Blood DK

Played time (main char): 67 days

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : btw I am aware of that my wrist is unenchanted but i dont wanna spend too much money on a 384 ilvl wrist right now.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Riskpins/advanced

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: I started raiding in Sancti malus (FL) and we got down 4/7 or something then i went to Areals and we cleared normal 7/7 and later on also started HC progression ive stayed there in areals for a long time now but when DS came out our leader quited gaming and people started to slack.

Previous Raiding Experience?: Ive been raiding in FL 6/7 HC after nerf tho and now in DS i have been raiding only 1/8 HC but that was the 3d week or something then the slacking started.

When did you start playing your character?: I started to play on this character 15/12/2010 about then and ive been playing on Riskpins then and also on a priest (holyheala) and a hpala (paancake)

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
Paancake Hpala: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Paancake/advanced
Holyheala Dpriest: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Holyheala/advanced

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes I do.

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? <50 ms and ive never had any problems with my internet connections.

Ul-screenshot, Prefered in a 10 or 25man raid (raidfinder works fine) (link): Im using the ordinary UI with my Skada in the right corner if u want to see it add me on facebook (couldnt get it to work never ever used facebook before but if u add my i can show you screen shot) Smile

Other

How do you prepare for raids?:I take with me flask if needed and ofc food buff being fully repaird and pots.

Do you know anyone in the guild? No i dont really "Know" any1 but ive been talking abit with Danaa

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: Shift-E Shift-Tab Shift-Q Shift-F Shift-2 Specialmousebuttom TAB G E F R Q 1 2 3 4 5

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list): I dont really have any rotation but im trying to use Death strike as much as possible, ofc to get the abosrb. Keeping Bone shield up and rune strike for threat then it's just rolling cds on that.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: I read Elitist jerks and talknig to other tanks/dks

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: That people are showing up when they are signing up and if they cant come tell an officer. Always come in time to the raid and be prepared. Do not be a whiner and listen to the officers and raid leaders.

Why do you want to join Ascension?: Because i belive that you guys are a good guild and i think that you can you can progress Hc bosses

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Blood dk tank 387ilvl   [Declined] Blood dk tank 387ilvl EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Thank you for your application to Ascension.

Everything looks fine gearwise, though i still think you should enchant your bracers, even IF they are 384 Smile 50 dodge aren't expensive to get.
The officers will review your application and we'll have an answer for you in the next couple of days, stay tuned Wink

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Blood dk tank 387ilvl   [Declined] Blood dk tank 387ilvl EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Application Declined

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Blood dk tank 387ilvl   [Declined] Blood dk tank 387ilvl Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Blood dk tank 387ilvl
Page 1 of 1