Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaneima

[Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid   [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Basic Information

Name: Karl

Sex: Male

Nationality: English

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : Due to my work style/situation I am available everyday of the week. As far as raid extensions go, I would rather have an extension and get something done than leave on time with no sense of achievement!

Character name: Kaneima

Class/Spec: Druid/Restoration

Played time (main char): 90 days

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : Kaneima - Armory

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:

My previous guild was Némesis, I left them due to having a disagreement with the GM, not agreeing with the way he treats people and his general attitude (he let his wow girlfriend get in the way of raiding i.e getting defensive over her). I like guild leaders to be mentally stable and not get to far as to act as if the members are his peons.

Other than that I am "fairly" new to this realm I was in a guild called Xpatriots on Argent dawn EU but that folded due to player inactivity.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?

My previous raiding experience is spread across many characters but it's as follows

TBC: All content except sunwell fully cleared

WotLK: All content cleared on normal, ICC partial heroic clear

Cataclysm: t11 full normal clear some heroics, Firelands 7/7 6/7hc and Dragon Soul 8/8hc.

When did you start playing your character?:

I started playing my druid towards the end of WotLK

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:

Smellydoctor 85 Disc Priest - Old Main

Other Realms:

Stumblebum 85 Prot Warrior - Argent Dawn

Srsbsnss 85 Rogue - Shadowsong

Rottenbeef 85 Deathknight - Shadowsong

Zirazi 85 Hunter - Argent Dawn

As you can see I haven't been "raider" active on any of these alts during all of cataclysm, although I'm slightly more active on smellydoctor than the rest.

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?

Yes I have Ventrilo and multiple headsets ( you never know when you're going to sit on one.)

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ?

I currently have a very stable 60mb connection although the upload is only 3mb I have no latency issues.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:

Nothing to fancy but it's reliable and gives me a stable framerate (will be upgraded soon anyway)

Phenom 8250 1.9
GeiL 4gb ddr2
Pny GTS 450 1gb
ecs mobo (it's terrible but it works)

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link):Kaneima'sUI - Screenshot

Other

How do you prepare for raids?:

I always like to go into a new boss with all the knowledge I could possibly get before encountering it myself so I read up as much as I can and get more than one view on the fight to make things as smooth as possible!

Other than this I make sure I have a sufficient amount of Poc/Mythical mana potions available aswell as some spare flasks/buff food just incase!

Do you know anyone in the guild?

I don't know anyone in the guild.

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:

I use mouseover macro's with grid and have a razer naga so 1-12, ctrl+1-12, shift+1-12! Nothing is clicked.

Please explain your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):

My highest priority is keeping Lifebloom rolling on the active tank.

I tend to use healing touch to refresh lifebloom rather than nourish as with the gear I have mana isnt (generally) an issue, although I will use nourish if there is no damage incoming for a few seconds AND the tank is + 85%.

Some druids like to cast WG on CD.. I do the same but if I know there is going to be a specific part of the fight when big AoE damage will be incoming then I save it for them moments.

I keep rejuv up at all time on targets with incoming damage.

Tranquility I will generally save for the Raid Leaders call or pre arranged times in the fight, but if I feel I need to use it I will do so.

Regrowth i hate this spell, this I will use for tanks mostly or to get some "burst" healing on a target that has unexpected damage incoming.

Effloresence i try to use at most effective times i.e when high AoE healing is needed and people are clustered!

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?:

Other than the obvious forums I like trial and error ( I will always use stat breakpoints that people have tried/tested) I do like to find my own style rather than copying other peoples styles of play.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:

A good guild needs a stable Guild Master, also the GM needs to have his priorities right and respect for the members. As well as this the members need to do their best to keep their anger to a minimum and be more constructive than aggressive towards someone that may have made a silly mistake for an example.

If any "rotten apples" happen to appear then dispose of them and move on. Take people a side and TELL them if you have an issue with something they've done or the way they're acting but speak to them like adults not like animals/peons.

Why do you want to join Anguish?:

In all honesty I want a guild that has all the attributes to become a top level raiding guild, progressing at a decent pace, enjoying the
game and coming together to be the best we can. If this is Anguish then that's exactly why I want to be a part of the guild.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:

It's all pretty much covered, I'd just like to add that I am a hard working raider that has come back after a 2 month break (after killing madness hc) and I am looking to settle down in a guild that has nothing but focus on being the best they can whilst at the same having FUN.

My attitude is good I will never rage/ragequit and I will respect anyone that gives me respect on top of that I will always come to a raid with a positive attitude and nothing but good intentions!

I hope I haven't gone on to much

Hope to hear from you soon

Karl!

Last edited by Kaneima on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid   [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi Karl, thank you for your interest in Anguish.

Your application is well written and a pleasure to read. Your gear is solid, gemming and enchanting is alright and your DS experience is excellent. I have a question though, you're currently in Supreme voodoo and as far as i know they have 8/8 heroic down, are you in there on a friend/social rank, or are you leaving them for any other reasons?

Nonetheless the officers will review your application, and we'll have an answer for you as soon as possible, stay tuned and be patient!

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Blazer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid   [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Hey there Karl.

Really well written application, I enjoyed reading all of it. Not too long to get bored half way of reading it..It's the perfect amount of information.
Gear looks good, same goes for enchants but can I ask you why you still have 6 blue gems? Is it because of lack of gold or anything?

Other than that, good luck in your application.
-Muffinqt

Last edited by Muffinqt on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid   [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Muffinqt wrote:
Hey there Karl.

Really well written application, I enjoyed reading all of it. Not too long to get bored half way of reading it..It's the perfect amount of information.
Gear looks good, same goes for enchants but can I ask you why you still have 6 blue gems? Some of them are also on a 410 item...Is it because of lack of gold or anything?

Other than that, good luck in your application.
-Muffinqt

There is no rare gems on any 410 item.... You prioritize epic gems on BiS gear, nothing wrong with rare gems on 397 loot.
Back to top Go down
Kaneima

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid   [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:48 pm

I stopped playing wow for a couple of months and started playing Sc2 (Wood league for life!) but now I'm back and looking to establish myself in a decent guild again! I'm just parked in supreme voodoo at the moment whilst I look for my home.

As far as gemming goes I will always put epic gems in 410 items and any BiS 397 item!
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid   [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Kaneima wrote:
started playing Sc2 (Wood league for life!)

Wood league fo` life !
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid   [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Hi again Karl, sorry for the long wait, been quite busy. At the current time we cannot find an open spot for you in our core group. Good luck finding a guild Smile

Declined

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid   [Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Kaneima - Restoration Druid
Page 1 of 1