Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Fèro - Restoration/Feral/Balance Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fèro

[Declined] Fèro - Restoration/Feral/Balance Druid Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Fèro - Restoration/Feral/Balance Druid   [Declined] Fèro - Restoration/Feral/Balance Druid EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Basic Information

Name: Erlend

Sex: Male

Nationality: Norwegian

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : I will stay for as long as the raid would need me, and I think we should always be open for extending the raids.

Character name: Fèro

Class/Spec: Restoration - Feral(dps) - Balance

Played time (main char): 91 days

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/F%C3%A8ro/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: My last guild was Madhouse, I really enjoyed raiding with them, but it was some school related stuff that made me quit the guild.
Natural Born Killers is just a guild of a friend of mine, basically that's why I'm in it at the moment.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?: BWD: 5/6 HC, BoT 2/5 HC, TFW 1/2 HC.
In DS I've only cleared i Normal mode but I've watched instructions for Heroic versions and feel like I'm ready for raiding in the nearest future.

When did you start playing your character?:
It's abut three years ago now, and I', still enjoying the game.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
Nezty Fire/Frost Mage : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Nezty/simple
Arlandrïa Disc/Shadow Priest : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Arlandr%C3%AFa/simple

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?
Yes.

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ?
40/40 m/bit

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:
Processor : Intel Core i7 3,07 GHz
RAM : 6 GB
Graphics card : 1 GB

Usually at about 60 FPS and 41 MS at ultra graphics

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link):
https://i.imgur.com/X5vV1.jpg

Other

How do you prepare for raids?:
Make sure I'm fully repaired and know what to do depending on the different raids, and brink flask/food buffs etc.

Do you know anyone in the guild?
No

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:
Wild Growth : Mouse Button 5
Regrowth : Q
Swiftmend : E
Innervate : S2
Remove Corruption : S1
Thorns : G
Barkskin : R
Rebirth : Mouse Button 4
Tranquility : F1

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):
Basically always keep 3x stacks of Lifebloom on the main tank, Wild Growth and Swiftmend when raid takes heavy AoE damage. Rejuvenation on single targets who takes damage and Regrowth/ HT when Clearcasting proc.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?:
I use to read up on mmo-champion, noxxic, and elitist jerks

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:
Keeping the raid core together and listen to what everyone have to say, and of course be polite with each other Wink

Why do you want to join Ascension?:¨
Because I want to join a good progressing raiding guild here on Talnivarr and Ascension seem to be a good guild for me. I will do the best I can to help out in raids and I hope I can be a part of your progress:)
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Fèro - Restoration/Feral/Balance Druid   [Declined] Fèro - Restoration/Feral/Balance Druid EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Hi Erlend, thank you for your interest in Ascension. The officers will review your application and we'll have an answer for you as soon as possible Smile Stay tuned

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Fèro - Restoration/Feral/Balance Druid   [Declined] Fèro - Restoration/Feral/Balance Druid EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Application Declined. We currently don't have a open spot. Good luck in future guild search Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Fèro - Restoration/Feral/Balance Druid   [Declined] Fèro - Restoration/Feral/Balance Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Fèro - Restoration/Feral/Balance Druid
Page 1 of 1