Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Restoration Druid Application

Go down 
+2
Nivada
llevele
6 posters
AuthorMessage
llevele

[Declined] Restoration Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application   [Declined] Restoration Druid Application EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Basic Information

Name: Linus

Sex: Male

Nationality: Swedish

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? That'll probably not be a problem, even though I do prefer leaving approximately at 23:00 so that I can get my beauty-sleep. (School begins at 08:00 and I've got to travel an hour to get there + eating breakfast and such so I need some sleep. But it doesn't stop me from making progress in DS! Smile)

Character name: ÐÃY

Class/Spec: Restoration Druid (With a shitty OS Feral Cat)

Played time (main char): 57 Days

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/%C3%90%C3%A3y/advanced (I'm always trying to Exit the game with PVE Restoration gear on, but it might happen that I forget. But hopefully, I won't.)

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: Oooh, this is a though one. Hmm, well... From the time of WotLK I, unfortunately, don't remember a shit (My memory is one of the worst you can imagine). But when I began to play in Cataclysm after a break from WoW, I was a very long time in the guild ''Game on'' and progressed BWD, BOT & TotFW. Right before 4.2 came online I decided to take a break once again, and I didn't play in that patch. When I came back, my spot in Game on was taken - of course- so I stayed as social while gearing up from dungeons & LFR but then I decided I had to make a move. From here I did a lot of PUGs and such and also worked as a back-up player for a lot of guilds (Game on, ''Hillboy'' and others that were missing a healer) then I joined ''We got this'' as a backup healer and I was also joining their alt-runs or doing normal pugs. Then ''We got this'' switched server. And as I wasn't really in their raidteam I didn't follow them, I just stayed at Talnivarr. Obviously, I haven't really been in a solid guild in 4.3 which is sad. But I've still managed to get my gear, and this is the reason I want to join you. To get that solid experience in this one too.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)? It'll seem like I've got lack of experience and that may be true compared to what others have got. In the short time of TBC and WOTLK I weren't really interested in raiding by some reason. I was just playing around, doing PVP and things that you do when you've recently began a game. So I first began taking raiding serious in Cata. I've still done a lot of WOTLK raids of course though, but that doesn't count. The greatest experience I've got from WOTLK raiding in that patch is from the private server ''Molten WoW'' which I played on for pretty long while, it worked very well and it was like playing on retail but with the WOTLK patch.

Raiding experience in numbers: 5/8 HC DS, 7/7 Firelands (Didn't really play in this one), 2/2 TFW, 4/4 BOT, 6/6 BWD, and the old content made in Cataclysm. Won't include that.

When did you start playing your character?: At the end of The Burning Crusade.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:

I don't like leveling at all, so I'm trying to stick to my current characters.

Hunter, PVP, Outland/Alliance: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Eixela/advanced (Not playing much at all)

Shaman, PVE, Outland/Horde (Hate him, and I won't level him but can level to 85 in a flash.) level 78.

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes.

Internet Connection: It's very stable as far as I've experienced, and I've experienced a lot. And also pretty fast, always around 60 MS.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: Well, adding specs would just be embarrassing, I'm planning at buying a new computer when this one will fail me. But as it is at this very moment, my cutie is stable and haven't done anything bad while I'm playing. It's also pretty fast.

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): https://i.imgur.com/XZ7nf.jpg (Yes, it's very messy, but it's what I've gotten used to and it works completely awesome. I also keep it Blizzard, World Of Warcraft standard. They've made the raidframes and the UI very good so I don't see a reason to change it.

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: If it's a PUG, but flasks and food! But if it's a guild run, bring food & a good mood! Also, remember to use the toilet before the raid starts!

Do you know anyone in the guild? Nope, unfortunately not. Sad

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: Blizzard standard is awesome. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, -, =, TAB, Caps Lock, §, F1, F2, F4, F5, F, G.

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list): Well, as healer I'm just trying to keep everyone alive. And it's depending A LOT on the situation. I'm trying to always have ''Wild Growth'' on CD (If I don't need it for something special later) and also having efflorescence down while stacking. Depending on my role, HoT'ing people up. Having LifeBloom, Rejuvenation, on tank spamming Nourish on him if not anything else is needed. (To refresh the duration of Lifebloom)

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: Well, first of all I use the internet (Browsing forums, Druid pages, and other class & spec related things) I'm also communicating with other players in-game which may give me ideas and hints.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: First of all it's about letting everyone get a chance to make themselves heard even if you still need to be strict. And also being friendly towards the members of the guild. You may also be accurate with times and rules and making the members follow these.

Why do you want to join Ascension?: Cause it feels like you're a friendly guild which can make me feel as home and also that you're the guild I've been searching for. A guild that's taking progress serious and that also is solid. Can't say no more, it feels like you're just the perfect guild! Hahaha! Wink

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: I can't find anything more that's important for me or you to know. It was a good template. When I make ones for guilds/clans I always forget a lot of questions, but it feels like you got them all.
Back to top Go down
Nivada

Nivada

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application   [Declined] Restoration Druid Application EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:46 am

What are you doing when you want to Tranquility? Or use trinket or combat ress?
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application   [Declined] Restoration Druid Application EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:24 am

Nivada wrote:

Click the spell ?
Back to top Go down
Nivada

Nivada

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application   [Declined] Restoration Druid Application EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:43 am

Reeplay wrote:
Nivada wrote:

Click the spell ?
But what if you need to move at the same time? Cant click a spell with your mouse and move at the same time?!
Back to top Go down
llevele

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application   [Declined] Restoration Druid Application EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:41 am

Nivada wrote:

I haven't really thought about it, but when I do, I can see myself it seems pretty bad. But as this is what I started with it just happens automatic. And, yes. I do click those spells and I don't see a reason that makes it 100% necessary to bind them.

And about the moving, I still use WASD to move, it's very comfortable. So that's my answer! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nivada

Nivada

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application   [Declined] Restoration Druid Application EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:48 pm

llevele wrote:
Nivada wrote:

I haven't really thought about it, but when I do, I can see myself it seems pretty bad. But as this is what I started with it just happens automatic. And, yes. I do click those spells and I don't see a reason that makes it 100% necessary to bind them.

And about the moving, I still use WASD to move, it's very comfortable. So that's my answer! Laughing
So lets say that the tank dies. Then you would have to move your mouse over to his grid plate, click it, then move your mouse all the way down to where to you have combat ress, click it and then he would be alive. That's lots of unnessesary time that will infact wipe the raid. If you had it bound you would save lots of time and he would be up really quick, and have a chance to taunt the boss back before he actually kills anybody. This is just one of many examples.
Back to top Go down
llevele

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application   [Declined] Restoration Druid Application EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Nivada wrote:
llevele wrote:
Nivada wrote:

So lets say that the tank dies. Then you would have to move your mouse over to his grid plate, click it, then move your mouse all the way down to where to you have combat ress, click it and then he would be alive. That's lots of unnessesary time that will infact wipe the raid. If you had it bound you would save lots of time and he would be up really quick, and have a chance to taunt the boss back before he actually kills anybody. This is just one of many examples.

Yes, yes, I really do see your point. And I know it's a matter of milliseconds but he'll get resurrected almost instantly anyways, but if you want to, I'll just bind it. And I'm sure that's a great idea. So thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application   [Declined] Restoration Druid Application EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Hi Linus, thank you for your interest in Ascension. The officers will review your application and we'll have an answer for you as soon as possible, stay tuned Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
katsuu

katsuu

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application   [Declined] Restoration Druid Application EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Nivada wrote:
llevele wrote:
Nivada wrote:

and what if he has to backpeddle first to get to a safespot. then click his grid? and then click his spells?
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application   [Declined] Restoration Druid Application EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:37 pm

katsuu wrote:
Nivada wrote:
llevele wrote:
Nivada wrote:

and what if he has to backpeddle first to get to a safespot. then click his grid? and then click his spells?

You are an inspiration to me !
Back to top Go down
Ncs

Ncs

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application   [Declined] Restoration Druid Application EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:26 am

Keyboard turners generally make great players. That's an indisputable fact.

Also, you forgot about sidepeddling. What about sidepeddling? It's a lost art......
Back to top Go down
llevele

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application   [Declined] Restoration Druid Application EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:59 am

I've got to add one thing. It's not like I'm just pressing S (Backwards) to step backwards and starting to backpeddle to safety. Hahahah
Of course I'm using the mouse while walking, to turn around and such, just W to make me go forward. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application   [Declined] Restoration Druid Application EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:13 am

We currently have no open spot to offer you, GL in your future guild search. Declined

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application   [Declined] Restoration Druid Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Restoration Druid Application
Page 1 of 1