Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Skilled resto druid application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Giantpie

[Declined] Skilled resto druid application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Skilled resto druid application   [Declined] Skilled resto druid application EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:36 pm

hi My name is Shaun Farrar , Giantpie in-game and recently transferred to draenor realm to get to the basics i have no healing experience before LK however please dont let this put a black mark on my application.

I consider myself very skilled as a healer in which i mean im nearly always top in healing done assuming my competition is in similar gear , once again getting the bad stuff out of the way i have no hc DS experience although as we are coming to the end of this tier i would like to apply for a raiding position for the future MOP raids.

Im very quick to pick up on tactics and never make the same mistake twice, im fun,friendly, charismatic and helpfull but very serious when it comes to raiding i know my role and rotation inside out and consider resto to be my favourite role as it comes very easily to me regardless of the challenges a raid provides.

please find my armory link below and if there are any questions feel free to /w me in game or mail me , many thanks , Pie

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Giantpie/advanced
Back to top Go down
Nivada

Nivada

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Skilled resto druid application   [Declined] Skilled resto druid application EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Skilled resto druid application   [Declined] Skilled resto druid application EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Giantpie wrote:
hi My name is Shaun Farrar , Giantpie in-game and recently transferred to draenor realm to get to the basics i have no healing experience before LK however please dont let this put a black mark on my application.

I consider myself very skilled as a healer in which i mean im nearly always top in healing done assuming my competition is in similar gear , once again getting the bad stuff out of the way i have no hc DS experience although as we are coming to the end of this tier i would like to apply for a raiding position for the future MOP raids.

Im very quick to pick up on tactics and never make the same mistake twice, im fun,friendly, charismatic and helpfull but very serious when it comes to raiding i know my role and rotation inside out and consider resto to be my favourite role as it comes very easily to me regardless of the challenges a raid provides.

please find my armory link below and if there are any questions feel free to /w me in game or mail me , many thanks , Pie

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Giantpie/advanced

We require you to use our application template, Nivada was so kind to even link it to you. However, if this is the application you want us to consider, declined.

Thisisaknife wrote:
Put some time and effort into your application, the more clear and understandable your application is as well as more information given the better chance you have of being accepted into the guild. We put time and effort into reading your application so put some time into writing it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Skilled resto druid application   [Declined] Skilled resto druid application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Skilled resto druid application
Page 1 of 1