Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Trial Failed] apply Duïmelijntje holy priest 390 ilvl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samantha

[Trial Failed] apply Duïmelijntje holy priest 390 ilvl Empty
PostSubject: [Trial Failed] apply Duïmelijntje holy priest 390 ilvl   [Trial Failed] apply Duïmelijntje holy priest 390 ilvl EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Basic Information

Name: Samantha

Sex: Female

Nationality: Holland

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : I dont have a problem with the raiding times. I dont want to go late to bed so the time is perfect.

Character name: Duímelijntje

Class/Spec: Holy/disc Priest prefer Holy

Played time (main char): 11 days 2h lvl 85

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Du%C3%ADmelijntje/simple
Been trying to get the shoulders but it wouldt drop Sad
Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: Bravehearts its a social guild. I want to raid thats why i want to leave.
Previous Raiding Experience? My paladin was my main first i started at Wotlk. I did lk that time. At cata i did bot and bwd. Now my priest is my main i did ds to the 4th boss.

When did you start playing your character?: hmm few months ago.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:

Holy paladin
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Bubbelishous/simple

blood dk
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/S%C3%AAm/simple

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? >30 ms world and local, my internet connection is very fast.

Ul-screenshot (link) :
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2969345763103&set=a.1178276307486.2027725.1545490422&type=3&theater

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: Make sure i have enough potions, food and flasks.

Do you know anyone in the guild? Nope dont think so

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: F1 t/m F5 there heals.

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list): I dont realy have an rotation. But i use renew, shield, heal, flash heal, circle of healing, prayer of mending and holy word sanctuary the most of the time.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: I read Elitist jerks. And my boyfriend and his brother play this game for a long time so they helped me with things. And still help me if I need.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: Raiding guild: I hate when people are late. When people say there coming they need to come on time. Also I hate it when people are mean. Want to have fun:)

Why do you want to join Ascension?: Like the raiding times a lot and the progess of the guild is good.

[b]Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here:

Hmm im not a hard core wow player have an social life to so I want be online every single day.

Last edited by samantha on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] apply Duïmelijntje holy priest 390 ilvl   [Trial Failed] apply Duïmelijntje holy priest 390 ilvl EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Hello Samantha, thank you for your application to Ascension.

Gear looks good, missing 1 enchant, but that is easy to take care off. Experience could've been better seeing we're progressing heroic, but that's not a major issue. I will put the application up for discussion, and it will be reviewed by the officers. We will have an answer for you in the next couple of days, stay tuned!

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
samantha

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] apply Duïmelijntje holy priest 390 ilvl   [Trial Failed] apply Duïmelijntje holy priest 390 ilvl EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:54 am

Thanks for your respond. I will check everyday and i wil answer your questions.
I will enchant my item tonight. normaly im up to date with my enchants but i missed one.
Greeting:)
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] apply Duïmelijntje holy priest 390 ilvl   [Trial Failed] apply Duïmelijntje holy priest 390 ilvl EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Application Accepted.

Contact any of the officers in-game for an invite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] apply Duïmelijntje holy priest 390 ilvl   [Trial Failed] apply Duïmelijntje holy priest 390 ilvl Empty

Back to top Go down

[Trial Failed] apply Duïmelijntje holy priest 390 ilvl
Page 1 of 1