Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest Empty
PostSubject: Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest   Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Basic Information

Name: John

Sex: Male

Nationality: Greek

Occupation: Unemployed atm but i have a degree on Industrial informatics wich is actually a university that i studied nearly everything about computers in Industries.... I have knowledge of programming (c++,java etc), web admin and developing huge knowledge on networks and generally anything refereed to a PC i can mostly help you Smile
though atm i cant find a job on this i work at a restaurant as a waiter.

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : There is no problem for me if the raid time is extended i don't have anything else to do at this moment Smile

Character name: Natálie

Class/Spec: Priest Holy/Discipline

Played time (main char): 270d 6h...

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Nat%C3%A1lie/advanced

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:
Well the past 4 years i have been on draenor so i will state only this guilds, Firstly was an alliance here Joining Passion and raided with em until the end of the expansion. Also got my ICC "progress" with them but the guild stop raiding before we get LK. It was then that i got my break before i return to wow again on cata so i left the guild last December and became a horde and joined Luce as social just doing casual alt runs with em until i got a chance to become a raider with em. I left Luce 1month before MoP launch because of 3 retards in the guild. Those exploited all the raiding core by lying and deceiving on taking most of the money of the Selling runs (and even trade wow gold for real life money). Also 2 of em was really offensive against me. I have to say they where instantly gkicked and luce leadership wanted me in the guild but i felt like i have been harassed a lot and had bad memories so i decided to move on in a 10 man guild and see how i would perform there. so my last guild was Spirit, I joined them after luce and at the start was great... but the leader suddenly star acting a bit wierd against me... he start leaving me out of raids because i signed in for raid early in the day than 2-3 days ago. And at the end last week he decided to give all the actual drops that i need to another cause they were replacing a lower ilvl or get set bonus... and with this last incident i'll grab the chance to make a statement: I'm not a loot whore i don't cry over loot but we should all admit - and dont hide behind our fingers - that we play and actually pay for this game... so when there is actually a period of 4 weeks that i put effort I'm topping nearly every healing fight in both specs that I play and i don't fool around i expect to get at least 1 piece of loot. And to be more specific if u would check my gear i have only 4 loots from raid drops with guild run... all others are rep/crafter/buyied/sha drops and thats because all the loots where giving to others since i had such an "excellent performance" according to the other so i didn't need more..... anyway i thing i said enough here... i could say more but i dont have any grudges or bad feelings against the guild so ill give it a rest here... if you would like to know more things i wouldn't mind a chat in game Smile

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content):

Vanilla: Cleared every Single boss included the old naxx when it was the current raid content with some of world first kills on Zenedar Server.

The Buring Crusade: Cleared all boss countless times including SWP up to M'uru got KJ 3 weeks before when the patch for WotLK came out!

Wrath of the Lich King: Cleared up to Ulduar and then took a break, i returned to wow when ICC was out already and i did 10/12 heroic.

Cataclysm: Again on a break dew to real-life issues but start playing on FL patch where i got full clears on normals but not many heroics, my status was up to BWD (2/6heroic), BoT(2/6heroic), TotfW(1/2) on FL(6/7), on DS patch i start proper raiding and i got full heroic clear on 10% nerf iirc Smile

Mists of Pandaria: MSV 6/6 (1/6)heroic, HoF 6/6, ToES 3/4 because i was left out on the kill

When did you start playing your character?: I start playing Priest 5 months after wow launched , i start playing since the first day but i was a lock back then Smile

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:

Daísho - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Da%C3%ADsho/advanced
Icytauren - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Icytauren/advanced
Lyvv - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Lyvv/advanced

Despite my warrior the DK + Paladin was used for now mostly for the professions but i will defo gear them up and lvl the pala Smile

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yep! both working and not afraid to talk when need it Smile

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? Duh!Smile Well i have an 8Mbps connection not something special but its stable and with low ms (around 90).

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 cpu @ 3.40GHz
MoBo: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 550-ti,
Memory Specs:
4.1 GbpsMemory Clock
1024Standard Memory Config
GDDR5Memory Interface
192-bitMemory Interface Width
98.4Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)
Ram: KINGSTON KHX1866C9AD3T1K3/6GX 6GB (3X2GB) PC12800 HYPERX XMP TRIPLE CHANNEL KIT
Disk1: OCZ SSD 120GB 550MB/s read 540MB/s write
Disk2: WD 1TB sata2
Screen: SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER S24A300HSZ 24'' WIDE LED

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): https://imgur.com/a1QNi that almost how it should be, beneath the raid i have hermes to track raid cd's Smile

Other

How do you prepare for raids?:I do my reading for tactics wathcing videos considering raid tacts and ofc always flasked/poted / feasted and personal Best spirit food Smile

Do you know anyone in the guild?: Nop, sorry Sad

Do you use key bindings (list them if you do)?:

Holy binds:
1-heal
2-renew
3-Flash Heal
4-CoH
5 or F - PW:shield
6 or SR - PoM
7 or SG - GH
8 or SF - Binding Heal
9 or Mouse 4 on grid - Cascade
0 or S4 - LoF
- or Mouse 5 on hostile or notarget - Arcane Torrent
= or CF or Mid mouse on grid - Guarding Spirit
S3 - Holy word Chastise/sanctuary
S2 - PI
SG: Divine Hymn
Right Click on grid - PoH
Mouse 5 on grid - Void Shift
mouse wheel up on grid - Holy word: Chastise
SMW up on grid- Fear
SMW down on grid- Tendrils
SRight Click on grid - Dispel
ST - Mass Dispell
F1 - Chakra: Chastise
F2 - Chakra: Serenity
F4 - Chakra: Sanctuary
AF - FW
ALeft Click on Grid - Lightwell
ARight Click on Grid - Hymn of Hope
CR - Feather
CT - Fade
T - Dispel Magic
X - Healthstone

Discipline binds:
1-Smite
2-Holy Fire
3-Flash Heal
4-Penance
5 or F - PW:shield
6 or SR - PoM
7 or SG - GH
8 or SF - Binding Heal
9 or Mouse 4 on grid - Cascade
0 or S4 - LoF
- or Mouse 5 on hostile or notarget - Arcane Torrent
= or CF or Mid mouse on grid - Spirit SHell
S3 - Pain Suppression
S2 - PI
SG: Barrier
Right Click on grid - PoH
Mouse 5 on grid - Void Shift
SMW up on grid- Fear
SMW down on grid- Tendrils
SRight Click on grid - Dispel
ST - Mass Dispell
F1 - Heal
F2 - Renew
F4 - Inner Focus
AF - FW
ARight Click on Grid - Hymn of Hope
CR - Feather
CT - Fade
T - Dispel Magic
X - HealthStone

Please explain your play style(Rotation / Prio list):

Holy Prio: Firstly considering the rest healers and jobs and ofc mine i choose spesific Chakra but most cases im on Sanctuary since my aoe heal is way too strong as holy. Lightspring ALWAYS up Also Renew on tanks is up all the time and on raid members to heal moderate dmg. Prayer on Mending on CD usually on tanks for the first jump. During low raid dmg Heal is my friend to sustain mana , CoH on CD during Raid dmg, on high raid dmg PI and PoH/Cascade and ofc lay down Sanctuary with PI Up for more ticks (also use 2nd time Lightwell wich will also get the haste effect). Diine Hymn is used when its shorted as a major Raid CD ofc and GS is use preferably on tanks but wont hassitate to use it to save another raid member if need it.
In holy spec in Inner will atm since i need tons of mana to keep the massive aoe healing up.

Discipline Prio: Here is the fun spec. Most of my heal is preactive that means i have to know each fight by heart! And what i mean by this is the followed example: lets talk for Blade Lord in HoF , lately after a lot of tries I can pre cast on the raid SS and when Hiden Strike happens the Raid is gonna loose around 25k hp per person hardly and if i manage to shield some ppl also they take literally 0 dmg. Vital is also During raid dmg when SS is on CD to have Archangel ready and Use evangelism so u can use Cascade for maximized healing plus those 18sec of evangelism i can spam PoH with PI on and throw ofc PoM in CD. In the aoe raid dmg i also use penance on tanks or if not use it on the boss since its a smart heal and prefer the lowest HP target and ofc Holy Fire on CD since the dot its an aoe smart heal Smile
Single target heal as discipline is rather easy: Keeping Grace on Both tanks is vital and renew atm is also very helpful for that extra bit of healing. Also if there is no raid dmg and only tank dmg i use smite ( yes smite and HF on CD) since its really mana cheap(5,670) when i have 5 stack of archangel it has the cast of a flash heal (1.5 sec no haste ofc) and it heals quiet a lot Smile
And as conclusion i have to say that during the fight -as healer at least- im very versatile i adjust in the needs of each encounter and I might have to change something, on the way i handle the current situation that may come up, but most time is always towards the best.. i hope Smile

Now talent wise for both specs its kinda the same with PI being really great for burst healing in every spec and Bulwark being imba since u dont need to click and some times ppl tent to forget on clicking CD's i dont use it on Un'sok because if im a Mutant Construct this talent procs a shield of n nearly 3mil when im below 30% Smile
Glyph wise the only Vital glyph i have never changed is Lightsprings on holy... All the other i choose those which are most appropriate for each fight Smile

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theory crafting?:

Well first of all Watching every site i can find like elitist jerks / noxxic / howtopriest etc, plus i do simulations on my own on simcraft. if there is a PTR with huge changes like the last on i have some dungeon/LFR/raid runs there to see how it works Smile and ofc after all this personal raid exp and have my own prefernces on some talents/reforges/gems since then fit my playstyle

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:

First of all a good guild needs a strong leadership after that its fairness and treat all as equal in my opinion, we are all humans that we pay to play this game and we should have equal chances to prove ourselves, also being kind among guild members and helpful when its need its also vital. After those comes all the rest ofc. My approach on all this is simple... i treat all as i expect to be treated... for me none is retard or unskilled or a traitor until he proves the opposite way! I try to help my guild mate in any way i can and ofc maintain a good reputation for my guild without causing drama or trolling on /2 or pugs with alts and 5mans.

Why do you want to join Anguish?: I wish to do some serious heroic progress raiding and it seems your guild feats my expectations.

Do you have any worldoflogs that you can refer to?: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/222168/ thats the logs i do, you can check them the times that i remember to actually log Smile

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:

First of all some thins on armory are not shown like my 4kills on garalon LFR or the item improvements i had made so my Current equipped ilvl is 490. Despite that i hope i didn't missed anything and i hope my honesty in some things i said wont be a minus.
Despite that thanks for looking in my application i hope it wasn't that long and gave you all the info you need.

With respect John.
Back to top Go down
Blazer

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest   Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:19 am

Hey there John,

It's a top notch application, I enjoyed reading it and you filled in everything so yeah good job on that.

For the loot thing, yes it is true that everyone love to get some new gear, but as one of the guild people said to you, you are playing flawless with your current gear and they are giving gear to people with less excellence performance just to try and equal you all. It is indeed a viable thing in my opinion but yeah I don't really know the whole story so I can't talk a lot about this.

Your gear looks fine to me, and I won't really be judging on gems/reforge/enchants because I don't really know a lot of stuff about priest. So I will leave that to Katsuu because he's the priest guru.

Nothing left to say,
Good luck in your application!
-Blazer

An officer will review your application soon!
Back to top Go down
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest   Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:31 am

yeah the problem is that the other guy was on 489 ilvl and he was doing really fine gear wise... if he was like 480 or smthing i wouldnt been apllying now Smile
Thats a lot for looking my application though Smile
Back to top Go down
katsuu

katsuu

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest   Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:58 am

hey john,

had a good read, and you have decent stats, and gemming etc. is also good. the only thing i noticed is that u don't use spirit shell enough. spirit shell should be top healing at alot of fights. wich wasn't the case in your logs.
And also noticed that you choose "Angelic Bulwark" over "desperate prayer". wich in my eyes is only good as shadow since it doesn't trigger any global cooldown. the reason why priest go desperate prayer, is so they can use void shift when tanks or anyone els is low. and use desperate prayer to top yourself off. or its just a great ZOMGWTF button. As for the holy spec. everything looks fine there.

greatings, katsuu.
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest   Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Greetings, thank you for the application, we shall give you an answer as soon as possible. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest   Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Natalie Holy/Discipline Priest
Page 1 of 1