Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Blazër Holy/Ret paladin application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazer

[Accepted] Blazër Holy/Ret paladin application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Blazër Holy/Ret paladin application   [Accepted] Blazër Holy/Ret paladin application EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Basic Information

Name: Gerald Vassallo

Sex: Male

Nationality: Maltese

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : Your raid days and times suits me very well, and regarding raid extensions, it won't be any problem. Those 30 minutes or hour (whatever the extension is) can end up in a boss kill, and new boss kill is always good for your health! Smile

Character name: Blazër

Class/Spec: Holy Paladin/ Retribution Paladin

Played time : 103 days

Armory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Blaz%C3%ABr/advanced

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? :

Rush: This was a guild formed by ex-Hydra members, the goal was to be a 10 man hardcore guild at the start of Cataclysm. Unfortunately it didn't go as planned. People weren't ready for raiding and mistakes kept happening. We killed Halfus normal on the second week of Cataclysm and then some people left the guild leaving us with not enough member to raid. We were going to disband but then we found a guild which needed some recruits so we merged with them.

Unintentionally Awesome: This is the guild that Rush merged with. We were doing pretty good, cleared everything on normal and we were going to start heroics pretty soon. We killed Halfus heroic in no time but same stuff happened. People stopped playing and we ended up disbanding. After this guild I joined Numen.

Numen This was my first "real" end game raiding guild. It was a huge step to join Numen, first off the guild has already cleared all the contenet at that time and I was with 1 hc boss progression. Cleared BWD/TotFW and up to Chogall heroic with Numen but joining a guild with that progression wasn't the best thing to do. I wasn't really ready for those raiding times and raiding environment. I had 1 week left of my trial but things weren't in my favor so I decided to stop raiding with Numen. Anyhow with those circumstances I wasn't really going to pass the trial. That's when I joined Madhouse (my current guild)

Madhouse: I joined Madhouse few weeks before Firelands was out. I had the experience needed then so fitting in Madhouse wasn't hard. The raiding environment was an amazing one and we always made good progression at a fast rate. Now it was time for Madhouse to have a step back. After clearing 7/8 hc some people left the guild and some others quit, leaving us with not enough members to keep raiding. So now here I am applying to you.

Previous Raiding Experience ?

I started playing WoW at the end of TBC so all my experience is from WotLK until now.

Naxxramas 10/25 : Cleared
Ulduar 10/25 : Cleared
Ulduar 25 HM : 8/14
ToTC 10/25 : Cleared
TotGC 10 : Cleared
EoE 10/25 : Cleared
OS 10/25 3 drakes up : Cleared
ICC 10/25 : Cleared
ICC heroic 10/25 : 11/12 heroic
RS : Cleared
BWD : Cleared
BWD heroic : Cleared
ToTFW : Cleared
ToTFW heroic : Cleared
BoT: Cleared
BoT heroic Cleared
FL : Cleared
FL heroic : Cleared (6/7 cleared pre nerf)
DS : Cleared
DS heroic: 7/8 (5/8 heroic cleared pre 5% buff)

When did you start playing your character?: I started playing my character 3 months before Cataclysm. This is because I used to play a warrior but because of some personal problems I stopped playing and sold my account.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:

Arrain Blood/Frost dk : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Arrain/advanced

Garrösh Arms PvP warrior : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Garr%C3%B6sh/advanced

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes

Internet Connection ? 12mb/s download 512kb/s upload

Hardware?

ASUS P8P67 LE
Intel Core i7 2600k @ 3.40ghz
8gb of RAM
ATI Radeon 4850 GPU

Ul-screenshot: https://imgur.com/2NRBa

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: If we're going for a new boss I read up some tactics and search for some videos which may help me. Also go to some forums and see if I can change something on my character to help out more on that fight. As for farming raids, I make sure I have everything I need IRL infront of me so I don;t have to wake up and check if I have enough flasks/food buffs/ pots for the whole raid.

Do you know anyone in the guild? Unfortunately I know Fernando yes, but he's a nice guy too Razz

Do you use keybindings?: Ow God, this is gonna take a while...

1 - Flash of Light
2 - Holy Light
3 - Divine Light
4 - Judgement
5 - Rebuke
7 - Hammer of Wrath
Q - Cleanse
E - Aura Mastery
V - Divine Shield
F - Holy Shock
T - Avenging Wrath
G - Hand of Freedom
X - Divine Favor
C - Hand of Salvation
= - Divine Protection
Sh1 - Arcane Torrent
Sh2 - Word of Glory
Sh3 - Holy Radiance
Sh4 - Hammer of Justice
Sh5 - Lay on Hands
Sh6 - Guardian of Ancient kings
Alt1 - Blessing of Might
Alt2 - Blessing of Kings
AltF - Beacon of Light
F1 - Turn Evil
F2 - Seal of Insight
F3 - Hand of Protection
Middle mouse - Hand of Sacrifice
Mousebtn4 - Light of Dawn
Mousebtn5 - Divine Plea
` - Healthstone

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: I personally use Elitist jerks and MMO champion to keep updated on my class.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: Good communication and leadership are the most important things. To approach this imo, there shouldn't be any "distance" between the officers and the members of the guild. A guild is your virtual family.

Why do you want to join Ascension?: Ascension is making some nice progression and it would be nice to raid with Fernando again.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: I don't think I have anything else to say. If you will have any other questions you'd like to ask me, i'm online for a long time in-game.

Thanks a lot
Blazër
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

[Accepted] Blazër Holy/Ret paladin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Blazër Holy/Ret paladin application   [Accepted] Blazër Holy/Ret paladin application EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi Gerald, thank you for your application to Ascension. The officers will review your application and we'll have an answer for you as soon as possible Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Blazër Holy/Ret paladin application
Page 1 of 1