Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Monk Mist Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ihasbuck

[Accepted] Monk Mist Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Monk Mist Application   [Accepted] Monk Mist Application EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Basic Information

Name: Mihail Mishevski

Sex: Male

Nationality: Macedonian

Occupation and something more about yourself: Well, I'm a teenager still, I live in Skopje - Macedonia as stated before. I just finished High school going to Uni now, yay me! Taking Game Design as my primary subject and I am quite psyched about it and want to start as soon as possible. On the side I do work out in the gym, gotta keep my gamer fingers alive and ready for them games :3 I live alone, and pay my bills on my own as well, I do web pages for companies outside the world for money, and while doing that I occasionally commentate on HoN matches when they call me. While doing that I used to stream HoN/DoTA2/WoW and planning to do so in the future.

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : I am up for it always, I can raid any day of the week except for Friday.

Character name: Ihasbucket

Class/Spec: Mistweaver Monk

Played time (main char): 10 days 23 hours on the Monk, in total 334 days.

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Ihasbucket/advanced

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: I am in Keltori at the moment, but I don't feel like I fit in here. Socially yes, the people are great the communicate, have fun and all that - but progress wise, it's a bit dull.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)? :

Vanilla WoW : (Playing as Paladin and Warrior)

In the original WoW I used to play a paladin, and as you people know back in the days there were not a lot of options that you could've picked about talents and classes had a setup talent tree even before starting to raid. Even though I was quite young then, about 12-13 I used to raid quite seriously and cleared everything up to Thaddius where my reign of Vanilla WoW stopped due to guild disbanding over raid leader raging at numerous wipes on Thad @ around 2-3%.
After that I joined Balanced and got a kill on KT.

The Burning Crusade : (Playing as Shaman and Priest)

My run in TBC was good as well, during both Vanilla WoW and TBC I was on Burning Blade and then migrated to Grim Batol ( forgot to state that ), I was in a guild called Gryphon Aviators and we cleared all the way to SSC and TK first bosses and when I saw that the guild won't progress any further I decided to look for a different guild that had the potential of going further then this, and that's when I went to Deus Ex Machina. In that guild I tuned myself for BT/MH and started farming T6 gear quickly. In SWP with the same guild we got to Muru pre-nerf but with the summer coming people started going AFK and the guild went quite silent and it collapsed. There were rumors of it going live again for WOTLK, but it never did.

Wrath of The Lich King : (Playing as Paladin and Priest)

WOTLK was fun fun I gotta say. The start of WOTLK was easy on me, and I didn't go for any hardcore guilds to achieve Server Firsts or what should you call it, I was just raiding with few friends in a casual old school guild on Grim Batol called Royal Blood, still Alliance. My urge for raiding hit me again when Ulduar came in when I applied to one of the top guilds on Grim Batol called EX (Exiled) and I had my fame when I was in that guild. We achieved server firsts Yogg + 0 and Glory of Ulduar Raider 10 man and we were ranked pretty high. When ToTGC patch hit, I had some IRL issues that I had to solve which prevent me from raiding a bit, but when I came back few weeks into it we grabbed 50 trys ToTGC 25 server first When the LK patch arrived I made myself a guild full of ingame friends that I have gathered into my whole gaming carrier and we had our shits and giggles during the 10 man guild and achieved 6-7 Heroic Kills on 10 man and nothing more. About Ruby Sanctum, I can't even comment since I've never been there and I don't even know where the instance resides

Cata : (Playing as Paladin and Rogue)

This expansion I have to say was mostly chaotic for me because of the sudden income of major twats that made random guilds that destroyed the big guilds in therm of good players because they were scattered all over the servers. I didn't have myself a solid guild all the way to Firelands. In the start on my paladin I hit few heroic kills on 10 man but guilds just kept crashing downwards where ever I joined. Firelands hit I went back to Grim Batol and found myself a suitable 10 man guild with my rogue and started raiding. Because I started Firelands late - post nerf - I got 6/7 and few weeks later DS hit. I joined a guild called MoX on Grim Batol, got my Legendaries and 1 month afterwards (while getting Faction First MoD) I had to lay low on WoW due to the end of Hgh School and the urge for me to finish it without any problems and get accepted in Uni. From then and on I used to casually log see new things, read around and mainly focus on learning how to play Monk on the BETA.

When did you start playing your character?: As soon as MoP started Smile

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:

Baadumtss - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Baadumtss/advanced
Obionekenobi - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Obionekenobi/advanced
Ihasbucket - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/Ihasbucket/advanced
AmIrite - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Amlrite/advanced
Slashdotdash - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Slashdotdash/advanced
Shequiloneel - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Shequiloneel/advanced

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes, I do and I am not shy to use it Very Happy

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? Yes!... wait what!? Very Happy
speedtest.net/result/2070587079.png

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:

Computer specs

Operating System
MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1

CPU
Intel Core i7 3820 @ 3.60GHz 39 °C
Sandy Bridge-E 32nm Technology

RAM
16,0 GB DDR3 @ 1666MHz (9-9-11-24)

Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. X79-UD3 (SOCKET 0) 38 °C

Graphics
E2770 (1920x1080@60Hz)
Generic Non-PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz)
2047MB GeForce GTX 560 (Point of View) 56 °C

Hard Drives
466GB ATA Hitachi HDS72105 SCSI Disk Device (SATA)

Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS40 SCSI CdRom Device
DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device
TOLWNID FCLUN8DMB SCSI CdRom Device

Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Mouse
Razer Naga

Keyboard
BlackWidow Naga

Headphones
Blackshark

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link):
i49.tinypic.com/9zq6r.jpg
It's my rogues screenshot, but basically the same UI with few tweaks.

How do you prepare for raids?: Watch videos, several of them. Read tactics, get food, flask... the usual. And mental awareness Very Happy

Do you know anyone in the guild? Not really no.

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:

Num 1 - Jade Serpent Statue
Num 2 - Mana Tea
Num 3 - Chi Brew
Alt + 4 - Soothing Mist
Num 4 - Xuen, The White Tiger
Num 5 - Life Cocoon
Num 8 - Chi Burst
Q - Detox
E - Fort. Brew
T - Roll
Shift + Space - Surging Mist
` - Diffuse Magic
5 - Blackout Kick
Num 6 - Thunder Focus Tea
Num 7 - Revival
Num 9 - Grapple Weapon
1 - Tiger Palm
Alt + E - Transcendence Transfer
4 - Interrupt
Alt + Q - Transcendence

Nothing much to say here, these binds I feel most comfy with and due to the Razer Naga, I have binds on numlock.

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):

Mistweaver Monk playstyle/rotation varies quite a lot. We prefer to stand in melee at the start and maintain a stack of x2 Blackout Kick buffs. Other then that you always keep Renewing Mists up, waste Chi on either tank heals with big HoTs, or Uplift to maintain Mana Tea. On some AoE fights you should spec Chi Burst, which is a great heal after you've wasted your Rushing Jade Wind (of course if you have it talented for that fight) then maintain Chi with Spinning Crane Kick. And rince and repeat.

The level 15 and level 60 talent really do not have any huge impact on raiding, level 90 talent Xuen, the White Tiger is a huge healing cooldown if you use it correctly while having double buff from Blackout Kick which increases your healing my melee DPS by 50% due to the Jade Statue which works for the tiger as well itself. The 45 level talent maximizes the amount of Chi you can really get time-wise and it is perfect when you are in need of Chi for certain boss fight mechanic and you are starving so use some AoE mass heals. Also it really affects the Mana Tea production (after every 4th Chi wasted you get one stack, really important for mana income). The level 30 talent varies and can be changed depending on the fight. Chi Burst so far does most static and solid healing then the other two if positioned good.

The glyphs on the other hand, nothing much to say about them - there are only 3 reliable raiding glyphs and those are Glyph of Uplift, Mana Tea, Surging Mist. Uplift - it's really good to have it use mana instead of Chi because like I said, in certain boss fights you have to have a lot of AoE healing that you can't produce at the moment unless you have Chi. Surging Mists - smart instant heal, so you don't have to change target of Soothing Mist to make it instant. Mana Tea - it's better to use two stacks at the same time then gather a lot of them and have to wait for casting time when you have to move but you are in dire need of mana.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: Basically reading on forums and blogs, and testing out stuff on my own, to adapt on my playstyle.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: Positive mind set over all, and the ability to accept criticism without getting offended at all.

Why do you want to join Anguish?: You guys seem to be looking for a Monk Healer, you seem solid - and I think I would be a valuable asset to you guys Smile

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: Nothing more, I've added few things on my own already, thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this application major props to those who vote for me and massive shout out ! And for some reason, I can't type my whole username in the "username" section so it shall be Ihasbuck!
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Monk Mist Application   [Accepted] Monk Mist Application EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi Mihail, thanks for your application to Anguish. A very well made application, a long read wich is always nice. You easily meet our gear requirements for where we're currently progressing. Your enchanting and gemming is top notch, along with your raiding experience. The officers will review your application and we'll have an answer for you as soon as possible, stay tuned Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Blazer

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Monk Mist Application   [Accepted] Monk Mist Application EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Really good application. Enjoyable to read and every bit of information is right there.

Good luck!
-Blazer
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Monk Mist Application   [Accepted] Monk Mist Application EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Accepted for Trial. Contact me in-game for an invite

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Monk Mist Application   [Accepted] Monk Mist Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Monk Mist Application
Page 1 of 1