Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Shear - Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deedslive

[Accepted] Shear - Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Shear - Paladin   [Accepted] Shear - Paladin EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Basic Information

Name: Demetris Hadjioannou

Sex: Male

Nationality: Greek

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : Never had any problems since i keep track of all my activities and am able to work around a given time until the raid is over. Raiding is something i always liked so it's really not hard for me to make any available time for it since i already have a lot of free time ^^

Character name: Shéar

Class/Spec: Paladin / Holy

Played time (main char): I sold my past account this is my new account and it has a total of 119 days 2 hours 53 minutes 18 seconds!

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) :http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Sh%C3%A9ar/advanced

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: Well i have been in numerous guilds, the fact that i am on Talnivarr i am only here for the PvP factor since my good friend Starcookie is here and we are getting since last season Rank 1 titles. Never the less i have put aside raiding on this character which is my main and i feel quite sad about it since i raided on some other characters which i don't care 8/8 heroic and even pre-nerf. This was all because i couldn't find a guild here good enough to excel except Numen at that time.. Never the less i kept raiding what i could with a good friend Alienx and some PuGs that we made and a semi guild from Six Feet Under which me and him tried to steer towards something good. But as much as you try to keep a dog clean you just can't Razz. The good part though was that even with some people from Six Feet Under and some PuG's we managed to achieve 7/8 heroic with the 10% nerf. This is basically my history on Talnivarr. Quite sad it didn't all work out but as i see Ascension has risen a lot and i am interested to excel with them if there is a spot or even an alt/back-up spot.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)? Basically i have never ever missed a content. I have always cleared every content on either one of my characters and always before the nerfs

When did you start playing your character?: This current character i played it since Cataclysm first got launched, but i have been playing and raiding as a Paladin since "The Burning Crusade"

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Shear/advanced
Paladin/Talnivarr: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Sh%C3%A9ar/advanced
Paladin/Les Clairvoyants: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/les-clairvoyants/Sh%C3%A9ar/advanced

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Never left my side!

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? I have quite a good internet i must say. I have upgraded to a nice connection playing with 15-25ms. I don't know more than that to go into further details sadly.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: I wish i knew more than i did about computers/laptops. I play on a very nice laptop though 18 inch screen, HP Pavilion dv7 never really gave me any problems have been fine raiding both 10 and 25 man's ever since.

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): https://imgur.com/iASz2

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: Well judging from past experience always be earlier online so we can all be ready to roll out as well as being prepared with a food buff and flasks or even use flasks unless the main flasks are provided from the Guild itself. Luckily i got a bunch of gold so i have no problems with it Razz

Do you know anyone in the guild? I have only did one single raid with you Mr. Knife and that was in Throne of the Four Winds heroic not sure if you really remember it either ^^ Was an achievement run actually.

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: Oh my, i have a bunch. Here goes! 1,2,3,4,5,s-G,s-E,s-F,s-S,s-X,s-R,s-C,Mouse Click, s-Mouse Click, `,s-`,F,R,C,Caps,s-Caps,G,s-Tab,s-1,s-2,s-3,s-4,s-5,Z,s-Z,s-A,T,s-T,V,X,Middle Click,s-Middle Click,c-B,c-F,s-Q,s-D,s-V,s-W,Y,s-Y,s-Space,c-Space,H,s-H
That's all Razz

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list): Well as a paladin accordingly to my gear and boss i will sort out myself to what is most beneficial for me and my gear as well as keeping the raid up.
As a priority list on most fights that is, is Beaconing the Tank, Holy Radiance if bunched Divine Light if not, as well as Holy Shocking on cooldown. If the Infusion of Light procs, Holy Radiance a bunched target, Light of Dawn on every 3 charges accordingly, raid topped Holy Light tank spam or Divine Light preferably and accordingly to the damage the tank is taking. This content is actually a mostly bunched up fight and gives Paladin the ability to AoE heal a lot and it is very beneficial for "us". I believe the only fight that actually requires the paladin to cast raw heals mostly is Heroic Spine and Heroic Death-Wing, even so a few AoE heas are always appreciated to the raid in Spine on certain phases the rest is just raw healing as well as a good Spam off-heal on the target kiting/tanking the adds on the last platform phase of Spine. My main priority though is keeping the raid up as well as the tank and making sure i use my mana as beneficial as possible with gaining fast Holy Power, and good Infusion of Light procs for some faster paced heals in order to allow the "breathing space" the other healers need and give confidence as well.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: I mostly chat with people that raid as frequent as well as browsing the internet on good sites that can give me the material and information i need on my class.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: I have never really been an officer or a GM of a high-end PvE guild, so i don't think it is my position to speak about this. Never the less i would assume that it is important to be vocal and make the best choices for the Guild in general in order to keep a high standard. Not to be a suck up but knife even forced me to make an apply for even a social spot! Respect!

Why do you want to join Ascension?: It seems a very friendly guild as well as 2-3 people i've met from there have been more than friendly and it has the raiding experience i would like a Guild that i aim for to have. It seems as a complete guild ready to take any challenge as well as a GM that actually gives a rat's ass about what is going on. That is the most important for me.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: I believe i clarified everything as detailed as it needed to be i believe and to the extend that i can as well! All i can say is i'm a friendly guy, wanting to excel in the PvE factor and raid basically on my main character rather than my alts or someone's else's account Sad
Thanks and best of luck even if it doesn't turn out as good for my application!
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shear - Paladin   [Accepted] Shear - Paladin EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:56 pm

deedslive wrote:
Do you know anyone in the guild? I have only did one single raid with you Mr. Knife and that was in Throne of the Four Winds heroic not sure if you really remember it either ^^ Was an achievement run actually.

If it was the one with Kisaragi(?) then yeah i remember ^^

deedslive wrote:
as well as a GM that actually gives a rat's ass about what is going on. That is the most important for me.

You talking about Kioko Question you confuse me Demetris Laughing

None the less, thank you for your interest in Ascension. We will have the officers review your application and we'll have an answer for you as soon as possible, stay tuned.

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shear - Paladin   [Accepted] Shear - Paladin EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:05 pm

deedslive wrote:
Luckily i got a bunch of gold so i have no problems with it Razz

Get him in !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shear - Paladin   [Accepted] Shear - Paladin EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi again, we currently do not have any open raiding spots for a paladin. But if im not mistaken you applied for a social spot(?) If that's correct, contact me ingame for a invite Demetris.

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shear - Paladin   [Accepted] Shear - Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Shear - Paladin
Page 1 of 1