Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Exxone

[Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue   [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Basic Information

Name: Chris

Sex: Male

Nationality: Dutch

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : mostly all the raid times

Character name: Exxone

Class/Spec: Assasination/Combat Rogue

Played time (main char): 100 days, 19 hours, 33 minutes and 9 seconds

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Exxone/advanced (i hope i'm in assasination spec and that i have my epic chest from LFR on armory didnt update when i checked it last)

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:

WOTLK: (played paladin/ was on server Dragonblight)
Die with Honour: My leveling Guild left when i was 80
Blood hawks: Ulduar progression and Totc left becasue i was so called immature
Dark Villains: Abused me never got loot it allways went to the other paladin ( it was the gf of the GM so yea Razz )
USF: My core raiding guild in WOTLK progressed in icc alot on 25man never got to the LK though Sad
Requiem: BwD, BoT raiding (left becasue i never got invited to raid runs)
Origin: Progressed in FL back then left becasue i wasnt good enough for further progress (HC FL and stuff)
Aeon: Worst guild evet imo allways died on Ultraxion becasue people didnt click the big button left because they pissed me off alot
Egregore: my Core raiding guild in cataclysm got FL hc down DS hc till 6th boss afterwards left because i wanted to start on a new server when MoP hitted so thats what brought me on draenor

MoP:
Clarity: Immature people left because they slacked on progress and where immature the guild fell appart when i left 2 days later

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?

10man: Ulduar, Totc, VoA, Icc, BoT, BwD, FL, DS
25man: Ulduar, Totc, VoA, Icc
(hc)10man: Icc, Bwd, BoT, FL, DS
(hc)25man: Icc

When did you start playing your character?:
when the patch of ulduar just was live :p

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:

Allessio: Lvl 87
spec/class: Prot/Retri Paladin
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Allessio/advanced

Keiria: Lvl 82
spec/class: Holy/shadow Priest
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Keiria/advanced

Dotfactory: lvl 58
Spec/class: destruction Warlock
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Dotfactory/advanced

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?
yes i do Very Happy

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2282334216.png

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:

OS(C:)
1 TeraByte

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link):
https://2img.net/h/i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll298/staantje/WoWScrnShot_082912_161553.jpg (old screeshot but it looks completly the same) only differences are that i'm a goblin now and lvl 90 :p

Other

How do you prepare for raids?:

i buy +/- 100 Potions and use them till they are empty
i buy +/- 10 flasks and use them till they are empty
i have Raid guide videos saved in a favorite sites map and i check them before we start raiding
if i have feasts i'll take them in my inventory

Do you know anyone in the guild?
nope no1 i'll be a loner when imma join Razz

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:
& Known As 1
é Known As 2
" Known As 3
' Known As 4
( Known As 5
§ Known As 6
è Known As 7
! Known As 8

(other that those keybindings i click)

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):

Poisons:
Lethal: Deadly Poison
Non-Lethal: Leeching Poison

Combo Point Builders:
Dispatch Target below 35% Health or when Blindside procs.
Mutilate Target above 35% Health.

Finishing Moves:
Slice and Dice: i apply it once with 2 CP and I refresh with it Envenom.
Rupture: i only apply it when i have 4 to 5 CP.
Envenom: i apply it all the time when i have 5 CP only if my rupture and SnD is still counting down

i start every fight in stealth and use Mutilate after that Rupture to get Venomous Wounds up as soon as possible. After this, my priority is to apply and maintain Slice and Dice and Rupture. i never let Slice and Dice or Rupture expire and i refresh them with 4 to 5 Combo Points if necessary to prevent them from dropping. and from there i use my Envenom (if my SnD and Rupture are still counting)

AoE:
Fan of Knives
Crimson Tempest

At 2 or more targets, i use Fan of Knives as my primary Combo Point builder, but continue to spend CP using the single target priority. With 3 or more targets i switch to Fan of Knives spam and use Crimson temptest of my CP are on 5

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?:

i stalk wow fansites like mmo-champion, wowhead, wowpedia and WoW europe forums

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:

to show your respect to them and getting it back and being social as a person in your guild

Why do you want to join Anguish?:

i see progression on HC allready what really made me interested in your guild and also the point i just wanted a good core guild

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:

i'm a streamer Very Happy if u want u can follow me :p and wondering if i'm invited to the guild if i can stream our guild runs Razz

here is the link: twitch.tv/exxx0ne

Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue   [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi Chris, thank you for your application to Anguish. The officers will review it and we'll come back to you as soon as we can, stay tuned Smile

/Thisisaknife

Last edited by Thisisaknife on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue   [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:33 am

Why use Versatility, when you can go for Anticipation. I`m not saying it`s not good, but it isn`t really usefull either, since on swich fights, it`s better to go combat and go for blade flurry , rather then swich cp`s arround. Anticipation works better, you can easely go for 5cp envenoms/ruptures, plus if you get a dispatch proc you can use it asap even if you have 5CP on the target.

The other thing, unless you soak something you don`t really need Cheat death, rather go for leeching poison, it`s always nice to have some healing on yourself.

Anyway, gemming, reforging, enchanting is all in order. Best of luck with your application

Last edited by Reeplay on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exxone

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue   [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:23 pm

yes the final spec i just picked Versatility over anticipation for the elegon encounter normally i allways use anticipation but for elegon ecounter i change it to Versatility becasue of that i can easier build my finishing moves on the adds in phase 2 since i allways need to wait for energy and that makes me sure i can solo the add
Back to top Go down
Blazer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue   [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Hi there, application is okay, you filled in the info needed but I couldn't read this without noticing that you're only using 8 key binds... I have no idea about rogues what so ever, but I still think that 8 key binds aren't enough or lets say that those binds aren't going to cover all of the important spells/pots/whatever ....

Good luck!
-Blazer
Back to top Go down
Exxone

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue   [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:56 pm

the point is that i'm used to click to i know its weird but i perform better if i use keybindings for my combo point builders and click some finishing moves i use dont use keybindings for CD like vendetta/shadow blades and sprint
Back to top Go down
Blazer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue   [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:27 pm

That's not really good... When you click you are losing precious time by dragging your mouse from a spell to another... Therefore you are losing dps and that's what makes a difference on a boss from a kill or a 1% wipe...
Back to top Go down
Exxone

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue   [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:37 pm

well if you want i can place some extra keybinding f to f4 for example should be fine with me
Back to top Go down
Screez

Screez

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue   [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Exxone wrote:
well if you want i can place some extra keybinding f to f4 for example should be fine with me

It's about being as effecient as possible. Let's say something goes wrong and you have to move from point A to point B really fast, if you have your sprint keybinded maybe you can avoid a death by getting there quicker, instead of losing time by having to move your mouse and click your spell.

Same thing goes for DPSing, if you have to use your mouse for something else, and then having to click a DPS increasing ability, you will lose a small portion of DPS, it's simply about effeciency. If you keybind these abilities, and learn to use those keybindings properly, it will lead to you being more valuable for the raid.
Back to top Go down
Exxone

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue   [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:50 pm

ok i will take care of it guys i'll have a razer mouse soon with extra buttons so that should help me out i'mpreparing allready i hope this issue doesnt make my chances lower to go in the guild

thx in advance,

Exxone
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue   [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Hi Chris, we can't find you a spot in our current core group so we'll have to decline your application.

Thanks for your interest in Anguish and good luck with your future guild search.

/Clayton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue   [Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Raid Application: Assasination/Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1