Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Death Knight application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rêptile

[Declined] Death Knight application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Death Knight application   [Declined] Death Knight application EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Basic Information

Name: Joakim Andreassen

Sex: Male

Nationality: Norway

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids?: I am available almost everyday form 16:00 - 02:00. I am working Tuesday and Friday 16:00 - 21:00. I can be available at all times except those two days.

Character name: Rêptile.

Class/Spec: Death Knight (Frost).

Played time (main char): 85 days.

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/R%C3%AAptile/advanced

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: I left my previous guild because it was not stable at all. People were not showing up at time, if not at all. And if people were showing up for raid, they wanted rather to do normal bosses because of wipes when we progressed on new bosses. Main reason that I left my guild is because it was only five stable raider's in the guild. The guild tried to recruit new members for the raid team, but the people who got recruited were not stable either.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?: I have been a raider for 7 years, which means I have cleared thru all the content when it first were realesed. In Vanilla I did Molten Core, Black Wing Lair and Ahn'Qiraj 10 & 40. In TBC I cleared thru Karazhan, Magtheridon's Lair, Gruul's Lair, SSC, TK, Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & The Sunwell. In WoTLK I cleared thru Vault of Archavon, Naxxramas, The Obsidian Sanctum, The Eye of Eternity, Ulduar, Onyxia's Lair, Trial of Crusader, Ice Crown Citadel and The Ruby Sanctum. I used to be a Raid Leader for four and a half year in Vanilla and TBC, but then the spare time got short, so I had to step down from the position as a Raid Leader.

When did you start playing your character?: I started playing Death Knight in WoTLK, but didn't choose it as my main before Cata.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
Hunter: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/%C3%90ask/advanced
Shaman: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Sworg/advanced
Warrior: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Flavanox/advanced
Paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/Bloodvalor/advanced

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes.

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..)? Yes, 50 MB/s fibernetwork.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:

SSD: Corsair SSD Force Series GT 120GB 2.5"
Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE IV EXTREME, Socket-2011
Cabinet: CM Storm Trooper Gaming Big Tower
RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3 1866MHz 16GB
CPU: Intel® Core i7-3930K Processor
GPU: Nvidia EVGA GTX 690
PSU: CM 1200W

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): https://i.imgur.com/xSPaa.jpg

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: I study tactics, read up on changes, keep my self up to date. And I also prepare fish if needed for the guild.

Do you know anyone in the guild? No.

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: Yes I do. (See picture)

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):

Single Target:

Keeping your diseases ( Frost Fever and Blood Plague) up at all times.
Cast Obliterate if both Frost/Unholy runes or both Death runes are available or you have a Killing Machine proc.
Cast Frost Strike if your runic power is about to reach maximum.
Cast Howling Blast when you have a Rime proc.
Cast Obliterate.
Cast Frost Strike when you have two runes of the same type that are depleted or regenerating.
Cast Howling Blast.
Cast Horn of Winter.

Multi Target:

Death & Decay, Outbreak, Pestilence & Howling Blast.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: I read almost everyday, on forums, people's suggestions and discoveries and every single update about what I am facing, for both my class and in raids.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: I participate in all the activity I can in a guild. When I am online, I help out players, have fun with guildies and do what a guild is supposed to do, help each other. To maintain a good guild with a great community, it is important to care about each other, praticipate, help each other, be positive, talk, communicate and help each other out.

Why do you want to join Anguish?: I want to join Anguish because I want a stable raiding guild pluss a nice, grown up community. Anguish seems like the place for me because your req. are filled from my side and I know I will fit in as a raider.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: As I previously mentioned, I have been a Raid Leader and Officer for four and half years in Vanilla and TBC, so my experience guildwise is at top. I am positive guy, glad to help out and takes initiative. I live in a small town in Norway called Kongsvinger. I speak fluent English, both in text and speech. I am a honest person, stable raider and a participater. I love competition and progress. I don't bother wipes, because progression is far more important than being mad about wipes. If you have any question about me or my personality, feel free to ask. I am open to any questions. I have had some breaks thru out my time in WoW, but not breaks lasting longer than 2-3 months. The breaks have been made due to lack of time (Education).

PS: Some of my PvE gear is not top gemmed, due to lack of gold at the moment. If you guys want me as a raider, it will be fixed asap!
Back to top Go down
Rêptile

PostSubject: Add   [Declined] Death Knight application EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:13 pm

My previous raiding character was a Warlock, but it got hacked while I was on break. The name of the character was reptile. I did not get it back due to I was on a break from World of Warcraft.
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Death Knight application   [Declined] Death Knight application EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:03 am

Hello. From my point of view, this is a really nice application, I didn`t read it tho , because i`m a lazy fuck, but that`s a different story. Anyhow, my question is, what are you thoughts on re-rolling? If there would be a spot in our roster (and the officers would consider you a valid candidate), but not for DK, would you be willing to play a different class?

Thank you for your time sir. Have a nice day

/Reeplay (I love Nivada)
Back to top Go down
Rêptile

PostSubject: Reply   [Declined] Death Knight application EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:35 am

Yes, I will be able to re-roll another class in Mist of Pandaria. My spectre is wide and I have knowledge covered for almost every single class and spec in World of Warcraft. My plans earlier was to re-roll my druid in Mist of Pandaria. Thanks for fast reply.
Back to top Go down
Rêptile

PostSubject: Reply   [Declined] Death Knight application EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 am

One thing I forgot to add was my druid's battle.net link! I would also be able to join on my Druid as a healer if you have a bigger need for a druid healer than Death Knight DPS/Tank. Anyhow, here is the link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/R%C3%A8ptile/advanced

And if you ever were to give me a trial in the guild, I will give you my 100% guarantee I will deliver and do my very best to impress.
Back to top Go down
Kvakk

Kvakk

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Death Knight application   [Declined] Death Knight application EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 am

Hi Joakim, thank you for your interest in Anguish.

The officers will review your application and we'll have an answer for you as soon as possible, stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Rêptile

PostSubject: Reply   [Declined] Death Knight application EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:48 am

Okey, thank you. Staying tuned as always!Smile
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Death Knight application   [Declined] Death Knight application EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:12 am

Hi, sorry for the wait. We can't find an open spot for you in Anguish at the current time, so ill have to decline your application. GL in your future guild search.

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Death Knight application   [Declined] Death Knight application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Death Knight application
Page 1 of 1