Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Brickflop Resto druid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brickflop

[Declined] Brickflop Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Brickflop Resto druid   [Declined] Brickflop Resto druid EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Basic Information

Name:Dan

Sex:male

Nationality:English

Raid Related Information
Only lvled my first toon to 85 just befoe FL so not got alot of exp thats why I dont hold much hope for me but hey ill give it ago.

Only killed Shanox HC in FL which is pretty face roll tbh. But I am currently 8/8 HC in DS with my resto druid

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? :
Only day i cant be on consistantly is Saturday as I like a little party in town so Raid times are fine fo me. I am defo up for extended raids as I dont sleep till late anyway and hate leaving bosses nearlly dead its normally worth the extra few pushes to down them/get phase progression.

Character name:Brickflop

Class/Spec:Resto Druid/ feral tank OS

Played time (main char):37 days (think in am just over 100 days across all toons not alot compare to some of the other aps)

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Brickflop/simple

Character History
Started with a prot warri during FL then lvled a lock and realised i was not a big fan of dps. Then i lvled my druid as a feral tank but started healing and loved it and then as i was getting bord I lvled a Dk which i currently tank on.

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:
None really bad for my app i know.
Started playing as some of my IRL's played since TBC and they had the guild already Betrayl we raided Fl together but then a few letf towards the end and when DS came out they all went so I was left on my own.

Since then I have mainly been Pugging the whole time Joined Top notch as they had a people and all the guild benifits which was nice. We started doing HC pugs after a while we only got two bosses down and then most of then stopped playing. After that I got friends with some Primo noctis guys and have been filing in when they where short with there runs thats who i got most of my HC kills with but most of them are leaving now :-(

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?

another bad one for me 1/7 HC Fl before DS 4/7 HC after DS not really been bothered about doing it during DS though tbh.

When did you start playing your character?:
6 mounths ago

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
Bricktop Prot warri/fury 5/8 DS HC not had much chance to raid HC with this recently
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Bricktop/simple
Cloudstriff warlock dont reall enjoy playing this not to god with it but still 5/8 HC
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Cloudstriff/simple
Manizzle Blood DK not much of a dps os tbh but I have been tanking most weeks on this last few months
6/8 HC hopefully 8/8 tonight fingers crossed
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Manizzle/simple

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes have vent and TS3 and have a Mic

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? Yes got sky 20 mege but receive about 8 so very stable

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: not big into computers it works and does not freeze

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link):not sure how t use this but i use standard Blizzard UI

Other

How do you prepare for raids?:Find as much info as i can from forums and utube and try and speak with people that are try the content as well doing my roll to compare stragies ect. ofcousre the standard food flasks and pots always have them in my bag if they are needed or not

Do you know anyone in the guild? No raid with a few of you a couple of times but nothing personal

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:
1= healing touch
2=tranq
3=barkskin
4=rebirth
5= inervate
Q=rejuv
w=regrowth
e=norish
r=swiftmend
a=lifebloom
s=wildgrowth
g=remove coruption
t=strafe left
y=strafe right
6=move forward
middle mouse= back peddle
rest of movement is with mouse

2 in cat =dash
3 in cat =feral charge

1 in bear taunt
3 in bear barkskin

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):
keep LB on tank
swiftmend on CD pretty much or just before heavy damage once you know the fights
WG when there is more than 3 people who need topping up(pretty much on CD or just after heavy damage once you know then fight
I like to keep people toped so rejev on people who are bellow 90ish%
Regrowth on proc or to keep up harmony and if someone requires a large heal(i know mst people pref healing touch but i dont like and with naturs bounty and my crit lvl they heal for roughly the same amount but regrowth is quicker leaves a hot poor i know but its still an extra 10k and it procs living seed more often than not whch again is not much but still adds to the heal so overall i think it works better for me)
inervate at 75% mana once PT procs more mana <3
The rest is really as the raid leader requires which will be different every fight.
But overall i do like to keep people topped as much as possiable

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?:
Always looking to better my spec so always try to talk to other skilled players and look on forums about updates and theory craft

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:
Patients and a nice eviromant where everyone is pushing in the same direction for the same gaol. and talking through errors or changes that need to be made sensabile

Why do you want to join Ascension?:
I want to progress and become a much better player and the only way to do that is to play with other good players with no weak links and I think you guys have this. Also I wont a good socail enviroment to play in as this game is terrable with out a bit of banter

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:
Please dont just over look me because I am in experience I have never really had the chance to raid properly and consistantly I am allways been into games just not on wow. Thanks and have fun <3
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Brickflop Resto druid   [Declined] Brickflop Resto druid EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Thank you for your interest in Ascension. The officers will review your application and we'll come back to you as soon as possible, stay tuned and be patient Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Nivada

Nivada

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Brickflop Resto druid   [Declined] Brickflop Resto druid EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Brickflop wrote:
Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? Yes got sky 20 mege but receive about 8 so very stable

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: not big into computers it works and does not freeze

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link):not sure how t use this but i use standard Blizzard UI
Please god recruit this guy
Back to top Go down
katsuu

katsuu

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Brickflop Resto druid   [Declined] Brickflop Resto druid EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Nivada wrote:
Brickflop wrote:

Please god recruit this guy
i lolled
Back to top Go down
Blazer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Brickflop Resto druid   [Declined] Brickflop Resto druid EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Really poor written application! I mean seriously, how long did it take you to write this?
No offence but you also whine a lot! You try to impress us in an application not make us get bored reading "A bad one for me" after almost every question related to wow.

A for your character, you could have chosen better talents. Nowadays druids don't go for the dispel since they can benefit more from Moonglow.

That's it for me

Good luck in your application,
Blazer

P.S imgur.com to take a scrn shot, upload it there and then post the link for it here... and as for the pc speccs, come on don't you know how to go to "My computer", right click and properties!?
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Brickflop Resto druid   [Declined] Brickflop Resto druid EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:09 pm

Sorry for the wait brick, ill have to inform you that we currently do not have an open spot for you. GL in your future guild search Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Brickflop Resto druid   [Declined] Brickflop Resto druid Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Brickflop Resto druid
Page 1 of 1