Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Rdruid application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cantaq

[Declined] Rdruid application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Rdruid application   [Declined] Rdruid application EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Basic Information

Name: My name is Alexander Nøhr Christensen

Sex: boy

Nationality: From Denmark

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : Not too well as I got school so latest is absolute at 23:00 maybe 5 mins more but nothing after that.

Character name: Cantaq

Class/Spec: Restoration Druid

Played time (main char): 86days and 12 hours

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Cantaq/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: I started out being in the guild "Game On." I left due to slow progress, and slacking on upmeeting for raids. So I moved on to the guild easY and were there for about 3 weeks and the raidcore collapsed because a Hpally decided to take 2 of his friend to another realm, and then the officers and leader got a spot in madhouse the same day.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?Nothing at Vanilla. In TBC I've done a few bosses in Karazhan on my warrior as a tank and nothing more. Wotlk, I did biggest part of Naxx 10/25 on my druid and DK also did Ulduar on my DK wich doesn't exsist so I can't rly prove it.

When did you start playing your character?: TBC

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Alexra/simple This is my warrior Alexra, I just started to gear her up. But she's nice got a few stuff from raidfinder but else it's just 378 from HoT. I started to play at her in TBC where I used PvP nothing serious, since I was very young. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Zlara/simple my shaman Zlara, I leveled with my lil' bro, and wanted to PvP, but PvP haven't really catched me yet so she ain't much.

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? I ogt a stable connection no DCs at all if so, I'm always knowing why and it'll be fixed unless it's a problem from where we got it. I have 30/30 mbit.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: I got a good and stable computer with 1 terabyte space, and I got the graphic card Frozentwins GTX 560 TI. Processor is AMD Phenom II 1075T

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link):

Other

How do you prepare for raids?:I make my own flasks, and brings up cauldron if my guild needs it. This I got rdy 1 day before each raid, and same with foodbuff

Do you know anyone in the guild? No ;(. But I hope I'll get to know all the nice people in it Smile

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: I use s-1(Wild Growth) s-2(Nature's Swiftness) s-3(Swiftmend) s-4(Barkskin) s-q(Nourish)

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list): I don't got any prio rotation as I'm changing my healing style a lot due to improvement and new tactics for bosses.
But I got a few prio's go keep up ALL the time if possible: Lifebloom 90%+ uptime. Harmony 90%+uptime. This is the things I'm trying to improve as my LB is only around 70% uptime atm, and harmony is at 87%

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?:Friends ingame and Patch notes.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: First of all to get people in it. Nice people ofc, then later on you can start out do events and so to make people wanna stay and join the guild. Also would be awesome with a PvP team/Raiding team. I can't say anything about how to achieve it, since I've never really wanted to lead a guild.

Why do you want to join Ascension?:I've heard from a few of my friends it should be a good and stable guild with good leadership and with a lot of nice people in it Smile

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:I may be young but I'm mature of my age, I've been hardcore raiding since start of cataclysm, I'm not a whiner or greedy for loots! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Rdruid application   [Declined] Rdruid application EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Hey Alex, thank you for your application to Ascension.

The officers will review your application and we'll have an answer for you as soon as possible. Be patient

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Kioko

Kioko

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Rdruid application   [Declined] Rdruid application EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Do you have any offspec?
Back to top Go down
Cantaq

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Rdruid application   [Declined] Rdruid application EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:16 pm

yea I do, It's feral, but I'm not working much on it as I'm never using it.
Back to top Go down
Cantaq

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Rdruid application   [Declined] Rdruid application EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:37 pm

There must be some! I doubt all can be like that :d
Back to top Go down
Cantaq

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Rdruid application   [Declined] Rdruid application EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Just noticed I missed to tell you about the keybindings I have on 1,2,3,4,5

1(lifebloom),2(Dispell),3(Healing Touch),4(Regrowth),5(Rejuvenation).

So here they are Smile
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Rdruid application   [Declined] Rdruid application EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:53 am

Hi again Alex, thank you for your patience.

At the moment we feel that we don't have a open spot for you, we also need our raiders to be able to stay overtime if we decide to extend a raid.
Good luck in your future guild search.

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Rdruid application   [Declined] Rdruid application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Rdruid application
Page 1 of 1