Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Application, Elemental Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[Declined] Application, Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Application, Elemental Shaman   [Declined] Application, Elemental Shaman EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Basic Information

Name: Petter

Sex: Male

Nationality: Norway

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : About the raid times, I can't raid on Thursdays (Because of sports). I have no problems with extending raids though.

Character name: Iraela

Class/Spec: Shaman, Elemental

Played time (main char): 82 days

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Iraela/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: I started out Cataclysm in the leveling guild Vendors of Doom and focused on Arena, therefore I didn't care about what kind of guild I was in. But then VoD went into casual-semi hardcore raiding and I started too. After a while the guild figured this was a bad server and transferred in hope of getting more and better players, while this was happening alot of people either quit or transferred, so I sat there alone. Since then I have just been in guilds with my IRLs.

Previous Raiding Experience - I raided casually-semi hardcore in wotlk and as I wrote I just raided with VoD and it wasn't any serious.
BwD/TotFW/BoT: 12/12
FL: 7/7
DS Raidfinder: 8/8

When did you start playing your character?: I started playing it at the start of Wotlk I think, playing on and off till I got to 80, then I raided casually, like Naxx and OS and stuff.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links: I don't play on my alts anymore

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes and yes (Got a new one for Christmas Smile

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? Haven't had a problem with it since I got my laptop and upgraded the router and stuff.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M430 @ 2.27 GHz
4 GB RAM

Ul-screenshot (link) : http://bildr.no/view/1067762

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: I make sure I have enough flasks and food for the entire raid. I also use 30 minutes or so if I need to refresh my memory on the tactics for certain bosses.

Do you know anyone in the guild? Two of my friends recently joined you, Sjikado and Nikowa.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: I check out several websites like Elitistjerks, mmo-champion etc. I also visit the forums once in a while. If that isn't enough I contact other Elemental Shamans and discuss with them.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: To maintain a good guild I think it is important to accept and respect other's perspective on things, you can't always be right. It is also important to have fun and take it with a smile instead of being angry when something bad happens. But another thing is to be serious, you shouldn't troll and get people mad at you because it's fun, especcially in raids. I approach this with a smile and try to stay positive but still serious, no matter what.

Why do you want to join Ascension?: Since Wotlk I have missed being in endgame guilds, the joy of being in a society where others help you and you help others. I want to experience that again.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Smile
Back to top Go down
mikke9

PostSubject: Iraela   [Declined] Application, Elemental Shaman EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Just wanted to mention that this player is really skilled and serious, and a really nice guy who can learn tactics in no time.
I dont know if i got the rights to comment here since im only a trial, but i felt it was worth writing because this guy is really cool
Back to top Go down
Kioko

Kioko

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Application, Elemental Shaman   [Declined] Application, Elemental Shaman EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Sorry but we need our raiders to be able to attend all our raids!
Therefore i have to decline you.

Good luck finding another guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Application, Elemental Shaman   [Declined] Application, Elemental Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Application, Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1