Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral Empty
PostSubject: [Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral   [Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Basic Information

Name: Alexander Björk

Sex: got a penis!

Nationality: Sweden

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : Not an problem, Should be working, An Extended raid is not a problem if you are near a new boss kill.

Character name: Luppeh

Class/Spec: REsto is my current Main spec but i got 381 in Balance and 380 in Feral gear too.

Played time (main char): 51 days and 41 of them at lvl 85!

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Luppeh/advanced <--- Main

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: New kind of Bad! The name says it all! No questions asked...

Previous Raiding Experience?
WotlK:
ICC 12/12 - 9/12 HC

Cataclysm:
T11 12/12 1 HC, Downed 4 more HC in BwD after 4.2
T12 7/7 - 4/7HC
T13 8/8

When did you start playing your character?: Change to my druid as main when Firelands came since we needed more healers then Tanks! So the Day before 4.2 hit when ever that was Surprised

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
376 Arms/prot Warrior http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Smartefan/advanced
378 Holy Paladin http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Luppehlina/advanced
... Frost/Blood Death Knight http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Luppern/advanced Was my main until 4.2

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? Got no problems

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: It's working like a charm.

Ul-screenshot (link) :https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/13/wowscrnshot112411201903.jpg/ Daana copied me!

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: Nothing realy, Just shake a snuff hand relax, I always got everything on me Surprised

Do you know anyone in the guild? Daana since he made it as an Trail Very Happy

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: MMO, Elitist Jerks, and sometimes i just change stuff to see which one works better etc.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: A working Leadership.

Why do you want to join Ascension?: Brain FART! no but mainly cuz i need to raid can waist anymore Lockouts

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: Probably something but i'll pass the opurtunity
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral   [Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Hi Alexander, thank you for your application to Ascension.

Please logg out in your balance gear, or switch the pieces that you need to switch. The officers will discuss your application and have an asnwer for you in the next couple of days. Stay tuned

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Luppeh

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral   [Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Done! But u ain't searching for a Feral dsp too?!
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral   [Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:59 pm

We can use both, but atm a balance druid is preffered.
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral   [Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Accepted for trial. As balance

Whisper any officer in-game for a invite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral   [Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral Empty

Back to top Go down

[Withdraw] Resto - Balance - Feral
Page 1 of 1