Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Trial Failed] Unholy Dk application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galagegz

[Trial Failed] Unholy Dk application. Empty
PostSubject: [Trial Failed] Unholy Dk application.   [Trial Failed] Unholy Dk application. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Basic Information

Name: Kaan

Sex: Male

Nationality: Turkish

Occupation: weekdays school until 3-4pm server time, friday and saturday bartendering.

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : Except Friday and Saturday i'm available. School doesn't matter that much to be honest. Raid extension won't be problem for me since i don't sleep that much.

Character name: Galageg

Class/Spec: Death Knight, Unholy.

Played time (main char): 26 days on this character since i leveled and started to focus it before the cata. 40 days on Kabak, my druid but my account is active since 2006.

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Galageg/advanced

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:
iSkrembilen : we bought this guild with 5 irl friends. we tried to raid but then some of friends ( and the GM ) decided to migrate and stole all the bank etc. etc.
Ripspawn: they have kinda core group. we did some pugs together with this guys and then i asked him if we could make few runs. Since i can only join their alt runs they don't care that much about progress.

Previous Raiding Experience?:
ICC full on Druid with 10 man hc except LK.
TBC full except sunwell.

When did you start playing your character?: Just before the release of Cata.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links: They are just for farming gold.

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? : yes.

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? 8mbit ADSL. fiber cable so no dc's.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:
i5 3.20 intel.
ATI RADEON HD 4850 graphics
4 GB RAM

Ul-screenshot, Prefered in a 10 or 25man raid (raidfinder works fine) (link): https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/834/wowscrnshot010912195849.jpg/

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: buying my own food, checking flasks, checking trollblood potions, getting water/beer and some smokes.

Do you know anyone in the guild?: Nope.

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: well.
E - Plague Strike
Q- Chains of Ice ( whit modifier icy touch)
Midmouse- Brain Freeze
Mouseclick 3 - Dark Transmogrification
Mouseclick 4- Unholy frenzy.
Y- Blood Boil
alt+2- Gargoyle
alt +1- raise dead
shift-3 - Empower Rune Weapon
T- Strangulate
shift-2 Raise ally
Shift - g- death coil
CTRL - r- death and decay
Shift - F blood tap
CTRL- 1 Icebound Fort.

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list): just prios for dk's as usual.
1- My pet's TIMMY ! mode
2- Death and decay/scourge strike
3- Festering Strike ( this is for Death Runes also)

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: i follow elitistjerks, son of a lich ( which is elitistjerks's guide based on), mmomeltingpot for all other updates and else.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: A good leader, common language, respect, fun times, people who wants to raid are the main things which i think help to maintaing a good guild.

Why do you want to join Ascension?: Proper raiding, knowing new people ( since we are on a small realm ) , doing some funny things like achi's and else.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:
I'm a bartender. I don't share. People share, i listen Razz
by the way i know that i'm missing Belt socket at the moment but i ll just buy new one on VP reset.
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Unholy Dk application.   [Trial Failed] Unholy Dk application. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Hey Kaan, thank you for your application to Ascension.

The officers will review your application and we'll have an answer for in the next couple of days, stay tuned.

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Unholy Dk application.   [Trial Failed] Unholy Dk application. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Accepted. Whisper an officer in-game for a invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Unholy Dk application.   [Trial Failed] Unholy Dk application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Trial Failed] Unholy Dk application.
Page 1 of 1