Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gspot

PostSubject: [Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)    Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Basic Information

Name:George

Sex:male

Nationality:greece

Occupation: Girl Player ( LOL ;D) Gym-Caffee Rest Time totaly free

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : Absolutly no problem at all with that

Character name: Gspót

Class/Spec:Priest/Shadow

Played time (main char):40 days this ( Before my permanent bann ) i normaly dinged 70 on season 2

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Gsp%C3%B3t/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:Just joined Talnivarr - Previous Guild Crab People

Previous Raiding Experience?6/7 heroic prenerf (Firelands season) Full exp is Karazhan-DS full cleared all except some heroic last bosses

When did you start playing your character?:From Season 2 !!! <3 Unbelivable memories

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:Current alt is Cryptonx Paladin in Stormscale Armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Cryptonx/simple

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?Yes

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? Well ingame World ms:80 + - Home 70+ -

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:Graphic card Nvidia 425m GT (freaky good graphics)

Ul-screenshot (link) :

Other

How do you prepare for raids?:Fully flasked-fooded and Tactics Learned always Wink

Do you know anyone in the guild?Nope

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: The only thing i cant leave is my gear ungemed or enchanted. It makes me sick !

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?People need to be focused always and be online on their time . Always good attitude and corporation . Those are the most important things should guild have and i do have all those things in me Ready to listen and act like ive been told to.

Why do you want to join Ascension?: Heared its progress and i liked it. So i wanted to be part of its progress and help it go further . Always ready to help the guild needs.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: Well i rly know i diserve a try to be part of that guild and i rly hope i ll get that try to prove what i can do Wink
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)    Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi George, thank you for your application to Ascension.

Imo you could've probably spent a bit more time on your application, however. The officers will discuss your application and we'll have a answer for you in the next couple of days Smile

/Thisisaknife

Kioko

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)    Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Accepted for trial, Whisper an Officer ingame for an invite!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)    

Back to top Go down

[Trial Failed] Shadowpriest Application Gspot( with wierd o)
Page 1 of 1