Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicolele

[Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply   [Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:30 am

Basic Information

Name:
Nicolai

Sex:
Male

Nationality:
Norway

Student

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? :
Your raid times are perfect for my schedule, and I don't mind extending raids if we are close to downing a boss or something like that. I can guarantee at least 90% attendance, the only times I won't be able to make it is if something very important is going on IRL.

Character name:
Nicolele

Class/Spec:
Druid, Balance

Played time (main char):

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Nicolele/advanced
I'm currently on Outland but I will transfer to Talnivarr if my application is accepted.
I logged out in PvE gear but the Armory does not seem to be updating properly, it will probably be updated soon though.

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:
Nordlyset - I was in a Norwegian guild called Nordlyset on Lightning's Blade in the beginning of Cataclysm. The guild eventually split apart because a lot of our core raiders and officers stopped raiding, and our guild master lacked motivation to recruit new people. After this, I didn't really start raiding again before Dragon Soul was released.

Ten Souls - I raided with Ten Souls on Frostmane in Dragon Soul, and cleared 6/8 HC with them. The GM all of a sudden figured out that he was bored of WoW, and he quit the game. One of the officers took over the GM role, but things only went downhill after this, and people started leaving.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?
Vanilla:
Didn't play in vanilla wow.

TBC:
Cleared Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and Zul'Aman before I quit.

Wotlk:
Sadly, I did not play during Wotlk.

Cataclysm:
BWD: 6/6 HC pre-nerf
BoT: 2/5 HC pre-nerf
TOTFW: 2/2 normal pre-nerf
I did not get to kill Al'akir HC, Sinestra etc. because my guild split apart and I decided to stop raiding for a while because of lack of motivation.
Proof of this experience on my warrior: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Astley/advanced
Firelands: Killed Ragnaros the first week it was released, then quit raiding untill Dragon Soul was released.
DS: 6/8 HC on my druid and I also have a lot of exp on Spine HC.

When did you start playing your character?:
I started playing on my druid early in Cataclysm, but I did not really start raiding on this specific char before Dragon Soul.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
Warrior: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Astley/advanced
I stopped playing on this character in the start of patch 4.2 (Firelands)
Rogue: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Celebzdtf/advanced
I've only been pugging DS normal casually on this character.
I also have a lot of other alts (9 lvl 85s) but these are not very noteworthy as I do not raid on them.

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?
Yes, I do.

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ?
20 mb download, 2 mb upload.
Allthough this is not the greates of internet connections, I never experience DC issues.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:
ntel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
8GB RAM
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580
Razer Naga Mouse
etc.

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link):
https://i.imgur.com/K7CG7.jpg

Other

How do you prepare for raids?:
I look up strategy guides on youtube and other web pages. I also make sure I have enough flasks, food and pots for the raid.

Do you know anyone in the guild?
No, I do not.

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:
1 - Cat form
2 - Starsurge
3 - Moonfire
4 - Insect Swarm
5 - Rejuvenation
Shift-5 - Tranquility
E - Wrath
Q - Starfire
F - Lifebloom
Z - Regrowth
R - Fearie Fire
C - Soothe
X - Hibernate
Shift-E - Nature's Grasp
Shift-Q - Force of Nature
Shift-R - Hurricane
Shift-Naga button 2 - Typhoon
G - Solar Beam
Shift-4 - Snare breaker macro
Shift-Z - Starfall
Shift-X - Entangling Roots
T - Travel form
Naga button 1 - Moonkin form
Naga button 4 - Bear Form
Alt-X - Innervate
Ctrl-E - Dash
Shift-V - Healthstone
Shift-C - Volvanic Potion
V - Cyclone
6 - Rebirth
S - Remove Corruption
Nage button 11 - Wild Mushroom
Naga button 10 - Wild Mushroom: Detonate
Alt-E - Healing Touch

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):
My DPS rotation is as follows:
Starsurge > Insect Swarm > Moonfire > Pop my treants > Starfire untill Solar Eclipse > Wrath untill Lunar Eclipse > When Lunar Eclipse is reached, I pop Starfall and proceed with the same rotation.
I also make sure Insect Swarm and Moonfire is always on my target, and that I use Starsurge on Cooldown.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?:
I mostly get information from Elitistjerks, but also a bit of MMO-champion.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:
I think that is very important that everyone is motivated even though we might whipe a lot on certain bosses. It is also important that the leadership and communication within the guild is good, which also helps keep the motivation up.

Why do you want to join Ascension?:
I am looking for a serious guild with some good progression that I can stay with for a long time even when MoP is released. I am really looking forward to raiding in MoP as well.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:
I just want to say thanks a lot for reading my application, and I hope you take me into consideration.

Back to top Go down
Nicolele

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply   [Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:31 am

Forgot to add played time. I have 35 days on my druid and around 300 days in total spread across all my chars.
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply   [Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:25 am

Hi Nicolai, thank you for your interest in Ascension. The officers will review your application and we'll have an answer for you as soon as possible. Stay tuned

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply   [Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:43 am

Seriously ? off hand glaive ???

There is no humanity left in this game Sad
Back to top Go down
Nicolele

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply   [Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:58 am

Nice to hear that, Thisisaknife Smile
Armory does not seem to have updated to my PvE gear yet, but to give you a general my PvE ilvl is 396 with mostly epic gems.

And yes, Reeplay, the Off hand glaive finally dropped Razz
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply   [Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:33 am

Declined. We currently do not have any open raiding spots. GL in your future guild search Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply   [Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Nicolele - Boomkin Apply
Page 1 of 1