Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Healer want to join your guild :D Restofarian sorr yfor the other apply!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Restofar

[Declined] Healer want to join your guild :D Restofarian sorr yfor the other apply!  Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Healer want to join your guild :D Restofarian sorr yfor the other apply!     [Declined] Healer want to join your guild :D Restofarian sorr yfor the other apply!  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Name: Sondre Armin

Sex: Male

Nationality: Norwegian/Bosnian

The raid times seems ok actually, iv raided those times before in my other guild

Charecter name: Restofarian

Class/Spec: Resto Druid

Iv played since 2006 or 2007 on my account. Most on my hunter thought, played time on this char 24 days

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Restofarian/simple is my druid

I was in a guild called Sancti Maulus, im in it now because of the perks etc

I dont remember when i started to play on this char actually

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/khadgar/Sondi/simple this is my hunter witch iv raided most on, i dont got good gear atm...

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/boulderfist/Squichy/simple my DK i just dingen 85 with

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Toxian/simple this is/were my main

I have ventrilo and a mic

My internet connection is good so no problem

I`v got a good gaming pc, uhm, cant tell anything about it to be honest, haha xD

I prepair to raids by buying everything i need. Flaks, potions etc for some extra mana if im oom

My playstyle hmmm... I am always keeping lifebloom on my target (Whitch is a tank) and i keep him dotted with Regrowth and Rejuvenation and i Wild Growth when it aint on CD like other people can get heals from me to, and i use Swiftmend to quickly heal up the person im healing, i use Nourish and sometimes Healing Touch if the person im healing is loosing alot of heal

Keybindings is in use, yes

The most important to maintain a guild is to be helpfull and kind, and actually answer people if they ask something in the guild chat, for help or anything else, i am a kind person so i will reply to people if they are texting in the guild, my last guild leader actually promoted me to almost assist if i can say it like that, because i was helpfull in guild and was online everyday to check statuses and stuff

I want to join Ascension because i really want to start raiding again, and i hope that i can find more friends in game, because i want to meet new people! Very Happy

Thank you, and sorry for the last apply, hehe

From Restofarian! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

[Declined] Healer want to join your guild :D Restofarian sorr yfor the other apply!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Healer want to join your guild :D Restofarian sorr yfor the other apply!     [Declined] Healer want to join your guild :D Restofarian sorr yfor the other apply!  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi Sondre, thank you for your application to Ascension.

I'm sorry to say that you lack not only the proper raid experience, but also the gear for what we currently are progressing.

Declined.

GL with your further guild search.

/Thisisaknife

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Healer want to join your guild :D Restofarian sorr yfor the other apply!
Page 1 of 1