Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
katsuu

PostSubject: [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply   Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Basic Information

Name: Tillo Van Speybroeck

Sex: MAN

Nationality: BELGIAN

Raid Related Information: Allways available at evenings

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : totally no problem for me if its really needed for the guild progress?

Character name: Katsuu

Class/Spec: Disc/priest (pve/pvp) have exp with holy and shadow.

Played time (main char): 99days, 15hours, ....

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) :http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Katsuu/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: I started raiding on server:Bloodscalp. cleared the lichking. after cataclysm the guild was dying so i moved to talnivarr some months ago to start pvp'ing. last month i realized that i wanted to start pve'ing again. raided in the guild Sentiment for a few weeks. and cleared 1/8hc. now the guild Sentiment transfered from server due to lack of players to join the raids. so now i'm looking for a new guild that has a good exp with good guildleaders.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)? 1/8 hc ds

When did you start playing your character?: at the start of the lichking raid

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links: Katsuux(not really playing on it atm) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodscalp/Katsuux/simple

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? i have all the speaking programs thats needed + a good working mic

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? steady connection

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: Intel core i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80 GHz ; 6gb RAM ; GeForce GTX 460

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): https://i.imgur.com/zNQa0.jpg

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: first of all i see if i have the food and flask with me. then i go repair and fly to the raid. so i can start summoning.

Do you know anyone in the guild? nop not yet

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: See screenshot

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list): Depends on what raid and who is taking damage. for the rest healing offcourse

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: i keep following the Word Of Logs for new spec methodes etc etc.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: Good communication between eatch guildmember

Why do you want to join Ascension?: Because it really looks like a good guild and really want to raid again.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: I still miss some items but i'm really working on it. and i hoped you could help with it as well?
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Thank you for application to Ascension. The officers will review your application and we'll have an answer for you as soon as possible.

/Thisisaknife

Screez

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply   Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Looking at your keybindings got me a bit interested, which keys do you use for movement? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuu

PostSubject: Katsuu Priest healer Apply   Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:15 pm

In Belgium we have AZERTY keyboards instead of QWERTY. stupid country Very Happy. btw i looted some good items this week. so that will improve my gear
Back to top Go down
Screez

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply   Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Katsuu wrote:
In Belgium we have AZERTY keyboards instead of QWERTY. stupid country Very Happy.

More than I knew Smile

Katsuu wrote:
btw i looted some good items this week. so that will improve my gear
Okay, great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 pm

So if QWERTY would be the straight way , then AZERTY would be the homosexual one??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katsuu

PostSubject: Katsuu Priest healer Apply   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:52 am

Not sure if trolling or not xD
Back to top Go down
Nivada

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply   Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:48 am

Contact either me or Thisisaknife ingame for a little chat.

I'm always nice to everybody. Except people I don't like, which is everybody.
- There's lies, damned lies, and statistics
- Physics works, and I'm still alive

Nivada for Guild Master 2012
Thisisaknife for Guild Master 2012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply   

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply
Page 1 of 1