Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
katsuu

[Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply   [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Basic Information

Name: Tillo Van Speybroeck

Sex: MAN

Nationality: BELGIAN

Raid Related Information: Allways available at evenings

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : totally no problem for me if its really needed for the guild progress?

Character name: Katsuu

Class/Spec: Disc/priest (pve/pvp) have exp with holy and shadow.

Played time (main char): 99days, 15hours, ....

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) :http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Katsuu/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: I started raiding on server:Bloodscalp. cleared the lichking. after cataclysm the guild was dying so i moved to talnivarr some months ago to start pvp'ing. last month i realized that i wanted to start pve'ing again. raided in the guild Sentiment for a few weeks. and cleared 1/8hc. now the guild Sentiment transfered from server due to lack of players to join the raids. so now i'm looking for a new guild that has a good exp with good guildleaders.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)? 1/8 hc ds

When did you start playing your character?: at the start of the lichking raid

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links: Katsuux(not really playing on it atm) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodscalp/Katsuux/simple

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? i have all the speaking programs thats needed + a good working mic

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? steady connection

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: Intel core i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80 GHz ; 6gb RAM ; GeForce GTX 460

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): https://i.imgur.com/zNQa0.jpg

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: first of all i see if i have the food and flask with me. then i go repair and fly to the raid. so i can start summoning.

Do you know anyone in the guild? nop not yet

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: See screenshot

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list): Depends on what raid and who is taking damage. for the rest healing offcourse

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: i keep following the Word Of Logs for new spec methodes etc etc.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: Good communication between eatch guildmember

Why do you want to join Ascension?: Because it really looks like a good guild and really want to raid again.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: I still miss some items but i'm really working on it. and i hoped you could help with it as well?
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply   [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Thank you for application to Ascension. The officers will review your application and we'll have an answer for you as soon as possible.

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Screez

Screez

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply   [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Looking at your keybindings got me a bit interested, which keys do you use for movement? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katsuu

PostSubject: Katsuu Priest healer Apply   [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:15 pm

In Belgium we have AZERTY keyboards instead of QWERTY. stupid country Very Happy. btw i looted some good items this week. so that will improve my gear
Back to top Go down
Screez

Screez

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply   [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Katsuu wrote:
In Belgium we have AZERTY keyboards instead of QWERTY. stupid country Very Happy.

More than I knew Smile

Katsuu wrote:
btw i looted some good items this week. so that will improve my gear
Okay, great!
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply   [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 pm

So if QWERTY would be the straight way , then AZERTY would be the homosexual one??
Back to top Go down
katsuu

PostSubject: Katsuu Priest healer Apply   [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:52 am

Not sure if trolling or not xD
Back to top Go down
Nivada

Nivada

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply   [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:48 am

Contact either me or Thisisaknife ingame for a little chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply   [Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Katsuu Priest healer Apply
Page 1 of 1