Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Fayner, Hunter application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fayner

[Declined] Fayner, Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Fayner, Hunter application   [Declined] Fayner, Hunter application EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Basic Information

Name: Andreas Sundkvist

Sex: Male

Nationality: Swedish

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : Any day 16.30 - 23.00

Character name: Fayner

Class/Spec: Hunter, Survival

Played time (main char): 250 days ( paladin ) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Sunkexoxo/advanced

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Fayner/advanced

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: I haven't been raiding anything in a guild on my hunter. On my paladin on the other hand there's a list.
TBC: Majime no Tanoshii was the only guild I played in threw TBC.

Wrath : Crypt, Kung fu superpower.

Cataclysm : The Gnometrotters, Sublime, Slashturtle, Haters made us Famous.

Reason for leaving previous Guild(s):
Majime no Tanoshii, Crypt & Kung fu superpower - all disbanded. Kung fu superpower joined forces with another guild while I was on holiday and I lost my spot because of it.

The Gnometrotters - this guild was kinda fucked up from time to time, people got a little bit flamed for failing and just left the raid and went offline. Made us wipe on bosses we already cleared so many times.

Sublime - went social because I was behind with my studyes and had to fix them or re-do the semester.

Slashturtle - Had a huge fight over a long period of time with the GM, diden't resoult in anything good so I just stopped playing for awhile.

Haters made us Famous - The guild is dieing, people arent showing up for raids, most of the people has lost faith and are applying elsewere.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?

I've been playing WoW along time now, I reached level 60 2 months before the release of TBC so I diden't do anything special at all in vanilla except runing instances and idling Stormwind.
In TBC I started raiding with my hunter " Rimex " in a guild named " Majime no tanoshii " och Frostmane. During those days I cleared Karazhan, Gruul & ZA. Did 5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Mount Hyjal & 4/9 BT before Majime disbanded.
I sold this account before SWP was released and started again right before Wrath was released, I level up a paladin on Ragnaros and started raiding with Crypt.
I cleared Naxxramas, Malygos & S3D prty fast and moved on to Ulduar were I cleared everything on normal & hardmode.
I played TOGC when it came but I got so feed up with that raid it was so damn boring. I ended up clearing 4/5 Heroic 25man & 5/5 Heroic 10man + insanity.
I got back when ICC was released and keept playing with crypt, we ended up clearing 11/12 25heroic and got stuck on lich king forever, people just dident show up for progressing him what so ever. Ended up never getting him down untill Cataclysm.
In Cataclysm I keept playing my paladin in "Sublime" on Haomarush.
I cleared 13/13 Heroic BoT/BWD/Totfw aswell as 3/7 heroic with Sublime before going casuall to get my grades fixed.
I got back after a month and a half and just cleared 6/7 heroic with friends.
When Dragon Soul was released my friends & I created a guild on Darksorrow named " Slashturtle " we cleared normal on the first day and the reset after killed Morchock with no troubles.
Me and the GM of Slashturtle have had som falling out with eachother awhile back when we were playing League of Legends together, so it ended up with neither of us standing to play with eachother resulting in me leaving the guild and just playing casual for awhile.
Now I'm in a guild named " Haters made us Famous " on Magtheridon were I cleared 6/8 heroic DS on a Druid I just sold because it was so incredible boring.
Now I'm back as a hunter.

When did you start playing your character?: I started playing my hunter during Firelands.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:

Paladin - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Sunkexoxo/advanced

Warrior - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dentarg/D%C3%ADstruzione/advanced

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes I do.

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? I have a 24mbit/sec Connection that's very stable.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: I hardely know anything about my computer else that I don't have problems with any game I've ever tried to play on it.

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/534/uipala.jpg/

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: Make sure I'm rested up, Have flasks, food buffs & pots ready to go.

Do you know anyone in the guild? I don't

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: 1-0, Q, Shift Q, Alt Q, E, shift E, alt E, F, shift F, G, shift G, V, X, shift X, Z, shift Z, T, shift T, ยง, Alt F, Alt T, Alt X. Those are the keybindings I can think of on the top of my head.

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list): ( Singel Target ) Serpent sting, Black arrow ( keep those 2 up ) Explosive shot -> Kill shot -> Arcane shot -> Cobra shot ( AoE ) Explosive trap -> Multi shot -> Cobra shot.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: Mostely threw sites like Mmochampion.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: You must always feel welcome in a guild, so that's a start treat everyone nicely and they will treat you nicely back. You must be able to take criticism if you fail and not get sad and just leave instead. You need to be able to trust eachother with for example Healing targets.

Why do you want to join Ascension?: I want to find a guild I can raid with threw the end of Cataclysm & Mist of Pandaria.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:

Just adding, If you'd be in need of Monks in MoP I could gladly reroll if needed.
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

[Declined] Fayner, Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Fayner, Hunter application   [Declined] Fayner, Hunter application EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi Andreas, thank you for your interest in Ascension. We do not have any open spots for a hunter at the moment, good luck in your future guild search Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Fayner, Hunter application
Page 1 of 1