Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Ruiz - Level 85 Undead Combat Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[Accepted] Ruiz - Level 85 Undead Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Ruiz - Level 85 Undead Combat Rogue   [Accepted] Ruiz - Level 85 Undead Combat Rogue EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Basic Information
Name:
Ivor

Sex:
Male

Nationality:
Croatian

Currently between jobs (unemployed)

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? :
Since i am between jobs atm i am basically free during the whole week except saturdays when i usually go out with my mates. I don't mind extended raids as long as they dont extend untill 05:00 am Very Happy

Character name:
Ruiz

Class/Spec:
Rogue / Combat

Played time (main char):
Since i just rerolled to my Rogue char i feel i should give you my pala's /played time because she was my main in wotlk and untill the 4.3 patch. And it is 59 days, 4 hours. And my rogue's /played time is 8 days, 5 hours.

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Ruiz/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:
(since my pala was my main untill 4.3 i will give it's character history info rather then my rogues which hasn't been in any guild so far)
The 1st guild on this server i was in was "Drive by Spankers". I left the guild because as a co-founder, and a part-time raid leader, i felt that some people didn't take the whole raiding experience serious enough. Raiding became just too stressful for me that way. Then a couple of us close friends / co-raiders switched to "Madhouse" guild (in which i expected a less stressful raiding environment since i was not an officer anymore) even tho i had some trouble in my private life at that point and i was only able to raid 2/4 days of their raiding schedule i accepted to join. After some time Madhouse felt that they should start 10-man raiding instead of 25-man and ask me to be their pala healer for those 10 mans which i had to refuse since i couldn't meet their full-time raiding schedule which was a "must" for 10-man raiding. After declining that offer i just left the guild and decided to reroll to my rogue. Smile At the moment i am stationed in a RL friend's guild (just for lol's) not raiding or anything.

Previous Raiding Experience?
Some basic vanilla raiding (some ZG and MC raids) with my 1st char (Rogue), Full TBC experience (from kara to BT) at that point i was playing a holy priest with which i cleared all of the TBC content with a croatian-only guild, cleared all WOTLK raids as well (naxx 10-25 man (on my DK), ulduar 10-25 man (also on my DK) (didnt kill yogg'saron at the time being on 25 man), totc 10-man (DK / pala), then i rerolled to pala and co-founded drive by spankers and i started raidleading Icecrown citadel both 10 and 25 man which we (Drive by Spankers) cleared completely (before last nerf patch)).
Cata raids: Drive by spankers started 25 man raids in cata which didnt work out and then we split in two 10-man raids (i was raidleading one of them) and cleared Bot and bwd completely on normal difficulty before nerf patch. At that point we joined Madhouse as i already said before and then we killed Nefarian 10-man (2 weeks before firelands) on Heroic mode as well as Sinestra. When firelands landed Madhouse started 10 man raiding and as i said i left the guild so i didnt raid Firelands (i actually cleared it in 4.3 with my druid tank, but that doesn't count Razz ). As far as Dragon Soul is concerned i have cleared the LFR edition from all aspects (ranged DPS, Meele DPS, Healing and Tanking) killed only 6/8 on normal mode with my druid tank.

When did you start playing your character?:
I started and finished leveling my rogue during cataclysm and my previous char (Pala) in wotlk.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
Pipica (previous main) - level 85 holy/ret paladin, armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Pipica/simple
Jinjin - level 85 ele/resto shaman, armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Jinjin/simple
Pandemonia - level 85 prot/arms warrior, armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Pandemonia/simple
Wilder - level 85 cat/bear druid, armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Wilder/simple
Polarize - level 85 fire/arcane mage, armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Polarize/simple
Biljana - level 85 mm/surv hunter, armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Biljana/simple

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?
Yes ofcourse

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ?
DSL 5 mb/s download and 100kb/s upload (dont ask stupid Croatian providers)

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:
Proc: AMD athlon 64 x2 5200+ - 2.61 ghz
Memory: 4 MB ram
VGA: Nvidia GeForce 9500GT
(if you need to know more just ask)

Ul-screenshot, Prefered in a 10 or 25man raid (raidfinder works fine) (link):
Didn't prepare one so i am very sorry about that. If you insist on it i will join a LFR raid and make one

Other

How do you prepare for raids?:
Buy flasks, buy pots, buy food, get food IRL, get drinks IRL, turn off my torrents and do some yoga ofc

Do you know anyone in the guild?
No but i am hoping to meet loads !

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:+
Yes ofcourse i do and the list is:
1,2,3,4,5,6 - in order: redirect, sinister strike, revealing strike, eviscerate, feint and dismantle
G - recuperate
T - kick
F - slice and dice
shift+1 - tricks of the trade
shift+2 - killing spree
shift+3 - cloak of shadows
i like to keep my cooldown abilities without keybindings so i dont fuck up and click them accidentally (i am a really "active" clicker Razz )

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):
I start the fight with tricks of the trade (and try to use them as soon as they are off cd because of the new tier set 2 combo), then 2x sinister strike which give from 2-4 combo points (because of the Sinister strike glyph) use those combos for slice and dice (repeat the same thing when slice and dice is about to run off (3-4 sec left)). Then i start the real DPS with 2-4 sinisters (again depending on the glpyh proc) followed by 1x revealing strike to get the bonus for my eviscerate and then use eviscerate. And basically repeat that thing during the whole fight, having in mind to renew my slice and dice. I use my cooldown abilities (killing spree, adrenalin rush, engineering gloves thingy) at the start of the fight and every time they come off cooldown.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?:
elitistjerks.com
tankspot.com
youtube.com
wowwiki.com
wowhead.com
Rawr (program)
and ofcourse the holy bible (just kidding)

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:
Well the most important thing to me is the balance between social relations and serious raiding. I try to bring my closest two friends, my humor and good mood, with me in the guild, and maintain a focused / relaxed and serious mind to the raids.

Why do you want to join Ascension?:
I have heard from couple of your members that the guild leadership is very good and that you guys have a bright future. And after speaking to one of your officers you guys seem as a pleasant environment in which i would feel comfortable.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:
Not really. Just hope that you guys enjoy my application. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ruiz - Level 85 Undead Combat Rogue   [Accepted] Ruiz - Level 85 Undead Combat Rogue EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Hi Ivor, thank you for your application to Ascension.

Application looks solid, so does your gear and your experience. The officers will review your application and we'll have an answer ready for you in a couple of days, stay tuned Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Kioko

Kioko

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ruiz - Level 85 Undead Combat Rogue   [Accepted] Ruiz - Level 85 Undead Combat Rogue EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Accepted as trial, Good looking application mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ruiz - Level 85 Undead Combat Rogue   [Accepted] Ruiz - Level 85 Undead Combat Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Ruiz - Level 85 Undead Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1