Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Retribution Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poliwhirl

Poliwhirl

[Accepted] Retribution Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Retribution Paladin   [Accepted] Retribution Paladin EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Basic Information

Name: Jonny Eklund

Sex: Male

Nationality: Sweden

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : Should not be a problem since i have ”Flex hours” so i can show up as late as 09:30 at work so it works.

Character name: Poliwhirl

Class/Spec: Paladin Retribution

Played time (main char): 67 days 27d 10h lvl 85

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Poliwhirl/advanced
Been trying to get the set head forever now and got the sword from Deathwing but the Roll goods are not with me, I have the 390 shoulders from spine LFR that will replace the tier as soon as i get the tier head, Also next reset i will get 2150 VP and i will get the ring then. I have 384 ilvl in prot aswell and i think 380 as holy.

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: Asså jag är pirat on alliance a loong time ago ^^
since then NkoB but after the holidays now almost all left for star wars and raids/guild fell apart. Only 5-6 social online now adays. and i dont want to pay 15€ a month to run random HCs with those i want to raid aswell Smile

Previous Raiding Experience? Started pretty late ( 3 years ago but have cleared Ulduar, ToC, and ICC,
But cata is t1112/12, t128/8, t137/8 Some HC but you can see that in my armoury Smile

When did you start playing your character?: hmm Oldest achie i can find is from 5th of may 2010 so about 2 years, my first char was a rogue

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:

Hunter http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Flesher/advanced i use for skinning and Leatherworking ench (legs)

Druid http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Nidorina/advanced is my mining and herb gatherer.

Priest http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Elwe/advanced My enchater and tailor Smile

have a lvl 83 shaman, and 81 DK but not anything awesome to show about them Smile

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone?
Yes and yes! Smile

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? 100Mbit Fiber 100 down 10 up I have usuly >30 ms world and local

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: i play with everything set to Ultra 192x1080 using my Intel i5 2500k, 4gb ram, 480 GFX. 2 monitors for extra nerd cred. 24” and 22” and i use win 7 ultimate 64x it handles 25 man raiding well not experienced any game breaking lag ni 25 LFR or Baradin Hold.

Ul-screenshot (link) : https://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h455/Poliwhirl2012/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_010512_170756.jpg

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: Visit the gents room, take a smoke, have soft pants on and maybee some snacks and drinks. Ingame i make sure i have potions, food, and flask if not couldrun is avalible.

Do you know anyone in the guild? Well Daana and i have played with eachother for about a year now.

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: 1-5 shift 1-5 i F1-F4 also use ”Q,E,F,G,V,” Not shure if that answers the Q

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list): Well pala is prio based so its Keep Inq up then Hammer of wrath (if under 20%) Exorsism (if undead or deamon and Proccd) Templars verdict (3 holy power, Crusader strike, judgement holy wrath and conc (if i have mana that is) and if there are more then 4 adds i use Devine strorm for some sweet AoE and healing.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: I read Elitist jerks alot ( at work ^^) and i try to bash a dummy to test stuff (when to pop Cds and whatnot)

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: Raiding guild: Always be in ***** time! I hate to wait and hate even more to make other people wait. There are ways to alert the guild if you are late, like the forum or via the iphone mobile chat etc.

Otherwise keep a good attitude to you fellow guild mates and meet perple with the same grace u want to be met with.

Why do you want to join Ascension?: The raid times are Good! And you seem to take the raiding seriously, and that is something i look for Smile

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here

Nothing much just another 26 y old wow nerd who playes the game too much sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
Nivada

Nivada

[Accepted] Retribution Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Retribution Paladin   [Accepted] Retribution Paladin EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Accepted, although I would work a bit on your rotation. The prefered one with 2/4 T13 is cs jhp inqr inqa tvdp exoud tvhp exo how hw cons
Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Retribution Paladin
Page 1 of 1