Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Declined] Smoltins - Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smoltins

[Declined] Smoltins - Warlock  Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Smoltins - Warlock    [Declined] Smoltins - Warlock  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Basic Information

Name: Nicholas

Sex: Male

Nationality:Cypriot

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : Available raid times would be Wednesday thursday sunday for 2 -3 more weeks and after that every day and every night . As for extending raids that depends . i know it is all about progression but since clearing up to that boss dosent take as much time and might give a few dps increase to some people will always help on the boss we are truying to kill .

Character name: Smoltins

Class/Spec: Affliction warlock

Played time (main char): 183 days

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Smoltins/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: Well i have been in 2 guild with this one the last one that i remember i was with for a year or 2 and we did well since we were on aszune but since it was a low population server getting the right ppl was a problem at a point we didnt have enough to raid and then we decided to move to a high population server so we can reform and regroup there . we all went gladly . At cataclysm launch tho things went the same when we were in aszune . not enough people were signing for raids so the 6-7 people that we were online we would simply not raid at all .

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)? Lets see i will write both my shaman healer and my warlock since i played and raided on both when LK hit .

MC clear
BWL clear
AQ10 clear
AQ40 clear
Karazhan Clear
Maggy Clear
Gruul Clear
SSC Clear ( Lady vashj THE favorite boss ever )
TK Clear ( Kaelthas 2nd favorite boss )
MH clear
BT Clear
Sunwell Sadly till 3rd boss ( sadly cause i loved that raidinstance being hardish )
VoA clear
Naxxramas Clear
OS clear
EoE clear
Ulduar 3/4 clear
Onyxia Clear
ToC clear and 1 HC
ICC clear and 8/12 HC
RS Not clear
BwD 5/6 clear
BoT Clear and 1/4 HC
ToF 1/2
Firelands Clear and 2 HC
DS clear and 1 HC
MGV 4/6 normal

This is on both Smoltins the warlock and Smoltina the shaman healer .

When did you start playing your character?: pffffft almost 8 years ago .

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links: Smoltina is 88 and thats the only one worth having rest are 85 but im focusing on them 2 at the moment

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Smoltina/simple

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes i do Smile

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? Im using cable net i pay 78 euros per month for 50ish MB

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): Basic Screenshot havent changed anything since im used to it this way

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: Grab a few snacks and a coke . Get all my banquets my potions and my flasks ready and wait for an invite Smile

Do you know anyone in the guild? not yet Smile

Do you use key bindings (list them if you do)?: i do not

Please explain your play style(Rotation / Prio list): Soulburn then soulswap which i have macroed Kiljaedens cunning and the dark soul on that CoE haunt and malific grasp and rotate the curses just be4 CD so they double in time and malefic grasp . Doomguard and the macro of darkmisery and intellect pot when bloodlust is up .

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theory crafting?: Some sites i visit or from other warlock mates .

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: Raid and progress as much as possible . People love progress and epics . Give them a stable raid with a couple of epics to see that their efforts and not in vein and they try and do more in order to beat more bosses .

Why do you want to join Anguish?: I wanna join anguish cause i havent found the guild i want to spend my time in yet . I want to be one of the first warlocks realm wise . I think with Anguish i can do that . Help each other out .

Do you have any worldoflogs that you can refer to?: sadly none

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: Just give me a trial and i promise you will get the 110% of me each raid .
Back to top Go down
Blazer

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Smoltins - Warlock    [Declined] Smoltins - Warlock  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Hi there Nicholas,

I'm gonna kick this with how you wrote your application.

You left a lot of important stuff missing from this application, starting with your screenshot, although you have a basic one, we would still love to see where you put your raid frames, where your spells are and if you are missing any binds which they are important for us. Saying that, in your application you said you have no keybinds, now I really hope that is a joke because if you're a clicker we both know that you can't really perform well as any other player who has a bind for every single thing. The time you waste from moving your mouse from one place to another is a lot!

Regarding your character, you have some lack of experience when it comes to heroic bosses, and also you haven't cleared everything on normal yet, which at the moment I don't think we're looking for someone that has lack of experience on bosses we are trying to kill on heroic.

Your last answer is "Just give me a trial and i promise you will get the 110% of me each raid ." to be honest with you and by no means I don't want to be disrespectful, but to give you a trial one has to be impressed with the application, now it's not my decision and an officer will have a look at this application soon, but you didn't impress me!

Good luck!
-Blazer
Back to top Go down
Nivada

Nivada

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Smoltins - Warlock    [Declined] Smoltins - Warlock  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:15 pm

As Blazër already said, this is a very weak application.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Smoltins - Warlock    [Declined] Smoltins - Warlock  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Smoltins - Warlock
Page 1 of 1