Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeaway

[Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application Empty
PostSubject: [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application   [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:58 am

Basic Information

Name: Chris Brown

Sex: Please (Male)

Nationality: British, UK.

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids?: Extending raids are absolutely no problem for me at all, I am the kinda guy that's usually on his PC until early hours anyways so it makes no difference at all to me regarding extra time.

Character name: Takeaway

Class/Spec: Monk/Windwalker

Played time (main char): 11 Days/23 Hours

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Takeaway/advanced

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:

Old School - I was in this Guild briefly as I started playing Cataclysm, however I had problems with fitting around their raid schedule with the amount of college work I had to do (was still in College at the time) so I thought it was best to play a lot more casual and left. (Also took a long break from the game, League of Legends had my attention for a long while)!

Infinite Loop - I was in this Guild over the course of about a year and managed to clear Firelands up to Ragnaros HC to start and then fully cleared Dragon Soul 8/8HC. I would say the main reason why I left the Guild is that a lot of the members didn't fit with the type of raiding (was very unsocial). We all left towards the end of Cataclysm and reformed with the new Guild on the block, Keltori.

Keltori - This was the Guild which was supposed to be massively successful on this server. We managed to get bosses down very quickly to start however about 2 weeks into the expansion a main Tank and Healer (which joined as a dual app) left. We managed to recruit another healer (IHasBucket) and swapped one of our DPS over to a Tank and did ok, cleared 8/8 in a night. Shortly after this I went on holiday for a week and basically both of our main Officers at the time (Littlebailey and Leo) have massive job/IRL commitments and couldn't raid anymore. We've basically fizzled out and lost a lot of members because of this and the Guild will be disbanding soon.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?

TBC Experience:
Karazhan - 12/12
Zul'Aman - 6/6
Gruul's Lair - 2/2
Magtheridon's Lair - 1/1
SSC - 6/6
TK - 4/4
MH - 5/5
BT - 9/9
Sunwell - Was into PvP at this point, didn't enter Sunwell until Wrath of the Lich King.

WotLK Experience:
Naxxramas - 12/12
The Nexus - 1/1
VoA - 4/4
Obsidian Sanctum - 1/1 - Including 3D on 10 man (this is actually how I passed my Trial in my WLK Guild as they were wiping for days on this and on the 3rd attempt with me on my DK Tanking the adds we managed to take it down)!
Ulduar - 10/14 - This is where our Guild really got going, until the GL ninja'd Guild bank. (The Guild actually killed Mimiron on a day I was absent from Raid, but shouldn't really be in my raid experience).

Took a break after Ulduar.

Onyxia's Lair - 0/1
ToTC - 0/5
ICC - 0/12

Cata Experience:
I didn't raid at all (wasn't playing) until Firelands was released.

FL: 6/7HC
DS: 8/8HC (20%)

When did you start playing your character?: Start of Mists of Pandaria.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Qu%C3%A9eful/advanced - This is the Character I joined Infinite Loop on in Firelands.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Spellign/advanced - This is the Rogue alt I rerolled to at the end of Cataclysm, I planned to play him in MoP but I thought I'd try out the new Class and really enjoyed it.

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes.

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ?
[Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application 2277936841

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:

Intel Pentium Dual Core CPU
Nvidia GTS450 (1GB)
4GB Ram

UI-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application 2mzwt53

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: Read up on tactics on Icyveins, check for any changes with Addons (Mainly DBM), check Elitistjerks for any niche things I could do in a Raid and sometimes I look at Method's Class Guides when they get updated.

Do you know anyone in the guild? I know IHasBucket but I've only really known him for about a week.

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:

Normal Binds: 1-4, Q, E, Z, X, C, F1, F2, F3, F4,
Modifiers: ALT 1-4, ALT Q, ALT E, Shift 1-4
I also use a Razer Naga Epic, so I have all the rest of my binds on those buttons (mainly Pots, Flasks, Extra Buttons, Healthstones etc..).

Please explain your playstyle(Rotation/Prio list):

Monk Rotations are very strange, it's very much a try-and-fit-everything-in rotation and you kinda run out of GCD's to do everything with procs.

Flying Serpent Kick into fight.
Keep Tiger Palm stacked.
Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger.
Energizing Brew When less than 40 Energy.
Rising Sun Kick for 10% damage debuff.
Tigereye Brew at 10 stacks.
Fists of Fury (if immobile).
Rising Sun Kick.
Use Combo Breaker Procs.
Blackout Kick if Chi capped.
Jab if energy is capping.
Blackout Kick.
Jab.
Flying Serpent Kick.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: As I mentioned before with Raid prep, I do pretty much exactly the same as that however I look at the Raid Journal for certain abilities if I'm not 100% sure.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: Community, progress, drive and willingness to not want to be babysat by others. I feel community plays a MASSIVE part in Raiding just knowing what other people are like and what they would do in 'x' situation is valuable.

Why do you want to join Anguish?: I want to find a new home. I've been in some brilliant Guilds with great communities and unfortunately it's had to end so I'm looking for somewhere else I can stay in for a long time and progress far into Mists of Pandaria competitively, noone likes being at the bottom.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: Also have some WoL's from previous fights. One of the Logs is from last night, we took a few PuGs so excuse their lack of ability Razz. Another one is from raiding with IHasBucket when we cleared out Vaults and I'm going to also link the Logs for our Guild so you can take a look through them and see.

1. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/dqrkhjyhxk2bx1vt/
2. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-xyl1ododrhfbrlpi/
3. http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/213834/calendar/10-12/

Thanks and I look forward to your replies Smile.
Back to top Go down
Redbull

Redbull

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application   [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:50 am

Takeaway wrote:
Basic Information

Name: Chris Brown

You're joking right? xD
Back to top Go down
Takeaway

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application   [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:56 am

Hahahaha, you have no idea! Every app I post I get this response, Rihanna jokes inc
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application   [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:10 am

Nice to see another PANDAREN playah. You got my support, we`ll just kick bucket ( cuz he`a undead an all ) and you can be our new healer .

Hugs and kisses
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application   [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Hi Chris, good application and thank you for your interest in Anguish. The officers will review your application and we'll come back to you as soon as possible, stay tuned.

/Clayton

Back to top Go down
Bucket

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application   [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Great player, great asset. Thumbs up.

And Reeplay... who are you going to kick?! I shall smite you with mustard!
Back to top Go down
Takeaway

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application   [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Reeplay wrote:
Nice to see another PANDAREN playah. You got my support, we`ll just kick bucket ( cuz he`a undead an all ) and you can be our new healer .

Hugs and kisses

Sounds good to me! I don't think I'd be as good at healing though Sad. I can roll around pretty good though?

Clayton wrote:
Hi Chris, good application and thank you for your interest in Anguish. The officers will review your application and we'll come back to you as soon as possible, stay tuned.

/Clayton

Cheers man, appreciated. I saw your Sig and I went to Turkey 2 years back in Gumbet, had such a good week out there with my mates from College, was wild ha.

Bucket wrote:
Great player, great asset. Thumbs up.

And Reeplay... who are you going to kick?! I shall smite you with mustard!

Thanks for the thumbs up man, appreciated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Takeaway

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application   [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Unfortunately I'll be withdrawing this application as I have managed to join some friends in Cold Logic. Thanks for your time in reading my Application and if you see me around don't hesitate to give me a wave or something Smile. Good luck with progression!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application   [Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Withdraw] Takeaway - Windwalker Monk Application
Page 1 of 1