Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Realm Changing Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bjarn

[Accepted] Realm Changing Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Realm Changing Shaman   [Accepted] Realm Changing Shaman EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:08 am

Basic Information

Name: Marius

Sex: Male

Nationality: Norwegian

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : I can raid mostly any day, preferable in the evenings from about 18-24, and if you are thinking about the extend raid feature i think its nice if a guild is stuck on a boss, and practise is needed > clearing the bosses already on farm.

Character name: Bjarn

Class/Spec: Shaman, Enhancement PvE - Enhancement PvP

Played time (main char): 52 days, 17h total - 48 days, 11h current level.

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Bjarn/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!: My previous guilds are Grey Dawn 25man raiding guild with good progress, i left because i wanted a more hardcore guild with abit more serious raiders, and players at the same level as myself. Also, we went from 25man to 10 man HC, and it was the same officer team raiding every week so i coulden't be bothered. Then i joined Einherjar, and got approved. Was there for about 4 weeks before i figured to take a break, and now sitting here writing this apply to you.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)? Ok, since i've been playing wow sicen 2005, i've cleared alot of this game. Unfortunelatly I didnt reach to raid in Vanilla, but i did play. I think i was about level 48 on my rogue when TBC launched. Then in TBC i cleared Kara, half BT, Magtheridons lair, most of ZA. ( Also on my old rogue, and warrior) Then Wotlk launched, and i rushed my way to 80. I cleared all of Wotlk before Cata launched, and i was fast into Naxx, had good progression in Ulduar and ToGc, and in ICC i killed everything but LK25HC. Now in Cataclysm, i started the expansion by playing quite casual due to much IRL stuff taking alot of my time, so i only joined a few runs in BoT, Bwd etc on my shaman, which i started a few weeks after Cata launched. Now im sitting here with 6/7 FL HC, 8/8 DS HC etc.

When did you start playing your character?: Bjarn, i started to play in the start of cataclysm, about January 2011. But i also had a Shaman on my old account which i lost, and i really liked the class, and thats the reason i made a new one when i decided to start playing wow again.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links: I have no serious alts atm, but ok:
My Paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Depep/simple -
My priest: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Highteq/simple -
My druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/%C3%90%C3%B8nj%C3%B9%C3%A0n/simple

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Yes, both checked.

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? My internet connection is stable and with a decent speed. 13Mbit line.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:
Samsung 24' Full HD monitor.
My PC is custom made, bought it new a month ago:
Intel Core i-7 2600 3,4Ghz CPU
120gb SSD
1TB HDD
2GB graphic card, dual fan.
750W PSU

Mouse: Logitech Gaming mouse
Keyboard: Razer Gaming keyboard
Headset: Steelseries Gaming headset

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): https://i.imgur.com/dINsN.jpg

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: I prepare with tactic knowledge if its a new boss, potion, food and flask. Also i bring repair money, and ill be on atleast 15 min before raid inv is starting.

Do you know anyone in the guild? Nope, i do not:)

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: Yes, i have almost everything keybinded, because i am used to playing PvP:)

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):

My prio list in a normal fight without too much AoE is this:
Searing totem (Very important to have up ALL the time)
Stormstrike
Lava lash
Unleash elements
Flame Shock debuff
Earth shock / Lightbolt with 5x Mealstrom. Also using my maelstrom wep for Healing Rain etc sometimes if its hard raid damage.

My playstyle overall is decent, i love doing PvP, but also love clearing new content with a good party:)

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: I use mmo-champion, and custom forums found by google if i have any questions etc. I also like to experiement myself with gems, sockets and new speccs. Also using: http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/shaman

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?: I think that most important thing is to listen to everyone, and also do reasearch like '' What can the officers/guild leaders do better? '' '' What can the raiders do better? '' etc. Also to maintain a good guild it needs good leadership, if the leaders aint happy, then i doubt there would be any good raids, or events aswell.

Why do you want to join Anguish?: Now when im looking to Server Transfer, and also change to Horde I was browsing forums, and Anguish was the one i decided to apply to due to good information in the thread, and it seemed like a nice and serious guild.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: I can raid any week day, but i will most likely be offline during daytime because of a half time job, and studying. I am also really prepared if I get approved to show that I can be a part of one of a very good guild like you. I am 100% focused during a boss, but i also love to spend time and have a chat with my guildies when not in an actual boss fight. I'm a really social, and a helpfull person so i love to help people out, and im really gratefull for every little thing other people does for me. Now im only hoping that i was as clear as i could with what i wrote, and im looking forward to answer on my apply. Best wishes Bjarn.
Back to top Go down
Kvakk

Kvakk

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Realm Changing Shaman   [Accepted] Realm Changing Shaman EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:51 pm

Hi Marius, thank you for your interest in Anguish. Your gear is good, enchants and reforging is perfect except for the gems in your chest. I am a bit confused about your talents but i'm guessing its just a pvp spec and your normally going with the 10.31.0 spec.

The officers will review your application and we'll have an answer for you as soon as possible, stay tuned.

Duux
Back to top Go down
Bjarn

PostSubject: Correct.   [Accepted] Realm Changing Shaman EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Hello there, yes thats correct. I forgot to change my specc before i logged off, but im going with standard pve specc as you mentioned. And my gems in chest will be fixed:) Just couldent afford it at that time. - Bjarn
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Realm Changing Shaman   [Accepted] Realm Changing Shaman EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Application Accepted. Contact me ingame when you get here, for an invite to the guild.

P.S. Go orc Wink

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Realm Changing Shaman   [Accepted] Realm Changing Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Realm Changing Shaman
Page 1 of 1