Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy

Go down 
+2
nasuadaa
Screez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nasuada

[Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy  Empty
PostSubject: [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy    [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy  EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Basic Information

Name: Nasuadaa

Sex: female

Nationality: welsh

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : I can attend any raid times. I would have no problem extending raids or doing an extra raid night for progression if we are close to a kill. As progression is my main focus.

Character name: Nasuadaa

Class/Spec: resto shammy

Played time (main char): 37days 12 hours and 50 mins

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) :http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Nasuadaa/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:
I moved to Dreanor about 12 monthes ago. I was in a guild called spirit on my mage ( which was my main at the time) Spirit was one of the leading guilds on the server and I enjoyed raiding at that level. Being the early days of DS I went on to help them gain there first kills on zonozz and ultraxion. Unfortunatly there was a disagreement between the officers and the guild disbanded, some members reforming in a guild now called paradox. At the time I was gearing up my resto shammy and realised how much I enjoyed healing and had a skill for it. This gave me perfect opportunity to reroll and apply for my current guild Vendetta. It has been a big decision for me to leave my current guild as I was recently promoted to officer and gave up alot of my time and efforts in the guild progression. It was unfortunate that the GM quit due to Real life commitments , this spiralled leading to 4 core raiders taking a break from the game untill MOP, this was frustrating as we were so close to killing spine HC on our last few attempts. (best being 500k HP on the last lift of the last tendon)

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?
As I have rerolled twice I will try to break this down . I played in WOLK but did not raid at HC level. I completed ICC 12/12 on normal. Also at the start of cata I completed BOT and BWD on normal. I started raiding at HC lvl at the start of FL gaining 6/7 hc in FL on my mage and also chogall hc. Then in ds gaining 6/8 hc.

When did you start playing your character?: my shammy i started playing around 2 years ago

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
mage http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Allyiaa/simple
hunter http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Bootylicous/simple
resto druid http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Jaceey/simple
lock http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Dott%c3%ade/simple
war http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/L%c3%adani/simple
dk http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Icemaid%c3%a9n/simple

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? yes I have both

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? 100mgb virgin media

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: packard bell
Intel(R) core (TM) i3 CPU 3G RAM

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): dont have one atm sorry

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: I always ensure my armour is repaired, I have suffient flasks, food and mana pots. I always research new fights for tacs and also POV (point of view) videos to get the best from my class in each fight situation. I always check forums before raid for any updates or changes to tacs . I will also check for any updates to my class in a patch has been launched and also that my addons are fully updated.

Do you know anyone in the guild?
no unfortunatly not Smile
Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:
I use healbot so I have that is all binded for majority of my healing spells.
Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):
This question is always difficult as a healer Smile . Earthshield and riptide on the tank for aoe healing healing rain and chain heal. Big heals - greater healing wave. Heavy periods of dmg healing surge and spirit link can be a life saver Smile . Also rotate and use my CD of spirit link with other healers CD for when needed. Have my orc racial bloodfury and unleash elements, also spirit walker grace for healing and movement.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?:
I always research sites like eltist jerks, MMO etc to keep updated. and POV (on you tube).

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:
I think its all about attitude in the raid. If someone is not prepared to change something to suit the guild or maybe even sit out for the right raid comp then it can cause issues. I feel that if you have likeminded players all striving for the guilds progression and good leadership whilst having fun and respect then you wont go far wrong.

Why do you want to join Anguish?: I have had a brief chat with one of the officers and I feel I have the right attiude and skills to progress in your guild. I also feel that I can learn from like minded people, I am a loyal person whilst in a guild and would like to progress all the way to the end of MOP in the right raiding environment.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!:
If you have any questions please just give me a w/s in game il prob be on one of my many alts listed Smile

Screez

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy    [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy  EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Thank you for showing interest in Anguish!

Your application will be reviewed by the leadership and we will have a answer for you as soon as we can!
Back to top Go down
nasuadaa

PostSubject: nasuadaa - resto shammy    [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy  EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Thank you for your quick response, look forward to hearing from you.
Regards Nasuadaa
Back to top Go down
Blazer

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy    [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy  EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Well written application! Nice gear and you look really focused on what you do!

I'm not an officer but you still have my +1!

Good luck in your application!
Muffinqt
Back to top Go down
Redbull

Redbull

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy    [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 am

blazer wrote:
Well written application! Nice gear and you look really focused on what you do!

I'm not an officer but you still have my +1!

Good luck in your application!
Muffinqt

no offence to anyone but you seem to lack eyesight Razz

nasuada wrote:
Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): dont have one atm sorry

thats something that should have been fixed before posting the application.. shows lazyness or lack of interest in joining
Back to top Go down
Blazer

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy    [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:46 am

I missed that actually, read the application a bit late...But tbh although what you say is true, it is still a good application and a well geared shammy...If you do have a scrn shot please post a link here or go take one now! Smile

Muffinqt
Back to top Go down
katsuu

katsuu

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy    [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:09 pm

you can tell so much in just one screenshot
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy    [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Hello Nasuaada (hope i spelled that right) , got 1 quick question, are you willing to play any other class then shaman in the future?
Back to top Go down
nasuadaa

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy    [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Hey guys thanks for your comments. In response, firstly I would like to add not providing a screenshot is not a sign of lazyness lol. I put effort into my application and time, it is the simple reason of my pc not letting me upload one at the moment and in my opinion a screenshot of my UI should not overide the other information and factors in my application such as experience and values of being in a guild.
Also in answer to your question Reeplay Smile I plan to play resto shammy in MOP as I have played dps classes before as my main characters (lock and mage) and feel that I enjoy shaman so much more, so to get to the point no, however I am always focused in gearing alts and would have no porblem using them if the guild needed. Hope this answers all your questions.
Regards Nasuadaa
Back to top Go down
nasuadaa

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy    [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:08 pm

hiya guys just want to keep you updated I am going to have to withdraw my application. I have been offered a trial with another guild. thank you for your time and goodluck with your future raiding.
Regards Nasuadaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy    [Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Withdraw] nasuadaa - resto shammy
Page 1 of 1