Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter

Go down 
+2
Blazer
Thisisaknife
6 posters
AuthorMessage
grr

[Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter   [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Basic Information

Name: Dan

Sex: M

Nationality: romanian

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : 99% I'm the "yes" dude when a vote it's done regarding if the raid should be extended or not;

Character name: Grrhunt

Class/Spec: Hunter/Survival

Played time (main char): Arr... I find this info rather irelevant... my main used to be sonya (another account), Grr after and now Grrhunt. Also played a lot on my alts. But 43day, 19hour on hunter:)

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Grrhunt/simple

Character(player) History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:

Current guild is <Primae Noctis>. Not sure about the reason but our main leader transfered, some core players stop playing so we're not really raiding no more.

<Sentiment> was the guild before that. Had a nice raiding experience there, got a break, got boosted in Firelands(Smile then again our main leader stop playing wow completelly and after a while guild transfered on another server.

<something something> - irl guild, highly irelevant Smile

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?

I start playing wow in Burning Crusade. Got into game at the request of my cousins and kinda played with them. They were never into hardcore raiding so I didn't got part of hard raiding experience at that time. I remember some ZA with Arctic Crusade on talnivarr (I guess)<- ally side.

In WoLK I cleared mostly everything there was to clear and managed to kill LK on heroic with <chop chop> on my warrior. Even with 25% buff LK was found LK a challenge and killing it in like 2 hours wipe with some very skilled guys brings up good memories Smile.

And in Cata I like to think I was the best warrior tank on managing the adds on nefarion Very Happy Razz... With <Sentiment> we had some very nice&fast progress in Blackwing Descent.

When did you start playing your character?: The hunter? Arr... ah yes, in WoLK was raiding ICC hc on fridays 25m Kimbals pugs and was scoring sexy dps Smile

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:

Grr (warrior tank mostly / dps but I'm pretty perfectionist and my race dosen't really help me so bleah): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Grr/simple
Midgard (holy pala / got gear for retri but haven't fixed the spec yet): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Midgard/simple
Dracugol (feral tank druid / bomkin - on Kazzak server): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Dracugol/simple

Another 84 pala, 84 mage and some low levels.
Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? (Vent,TS,Skype,Mumble,RaidCall)

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ? Yes

Hardware? Feel free to add specs:

My System Specifications

Operating System:
Windows 2.6.1.7600
CPU Type:
AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 Processor
CPU Speed:
3.02 GHz
System Memory:
4 GB
Video Card Model:
AMD Radeon HD 6670
Video Card Memory:
2.74 GB
Video Card Driver:
aticfx32.dll
Desktop Resolution:
1920x1080
Hard Disk Size:
731.51 GB
Hard Disk Free Space:
730.06 GB (100%)
Download Speed:
1.72 MB/s (14.4 mbps)

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link): None atm;

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: Eat before, pee, food&flask, make sure my gf knows I'm raiding so she won't bother me Razz

Do you know anyone in the guild? Not really

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?: Keybinding? Like keyboard?? Razz... Well...
1. multishot
2. steadyshot
3. arcane
4. explosive shot
5. distract shot
6. conclusive shot
7. wyvern sting
8. Master's Call
9. Widow Venon
10.Healthstone
- : flare
shift1: Mark
shift2 pet macro (call/revive/heal/etc)
shift 3. Scatter Shot
shift4: Berserking(racial)
shift5: change weapon(why is my secret:P)
shift6: Camouflage
shiftR: Potion of the Tol'vir
t-Freezing Trap
shift+space: Ice Trap
y: Explosive Trap
Shift+Y: Snake Trap
shift+V: Aspect of the Fox
F: Kill shot
E: Serpent Sting
Q: Trap Launcher
R: Black Arrow
V: Disengage
Shift+T: Misdirection
Shift+F: Feign Death
Shift+H: Mount
U:air mount
C: macro(trap+explosive shot)
Shift+C: Raptor Strike
Shift+E: Trinket
Special Mouse Button1: Macro for changing aspects
Special Mouse Button2: Another (different) macro for changing aspects
B: Rapid Fire
shift+D: macro (Detterence+cancel Detterence)
shift+Special Mouse Button1: Nitro boosts
shift+Special Mouse Button2: Parachute

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):

Multitargets: Make sure I have focus to spam multishots... I find Survival AoE the strongest aoe in game for many targets with high HP. Target the strongest add in the pack and cast steady shot to replanish focus. Throw an explosive trap not that much for damage but for increase chance on TNT proc.

SingleTarget: Mark, Misdirection, Countdown to 1 - Potion of Tol'vir, Explosive shot, Black arrow, Serpent Sting, Steady shot, Explosive shot, change weapon(global CD god damn it) and from now on just maintain a balance between focus (steady shot / arcane shot) and TNT procs. Using trap for 99,99% TNT proc when 4-5 enemies are gettin' damaged > black arrow... 20% boss HP: Kill shot. TNT, Kill shot.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: Have to admit I'm a bit slacky when it comes to that so most of the times I just learn from another players... BUT if I'm not topping the dps meter I'm doing my reseach to get back on top Very Happy.

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:
1. Leadership - well documented on the fights, assigning responsabilities to players, not lossing temper on stupid wipes, having the balls to replace bad players with others (if available), having the ability to recognize true skill not only focused on recount/skada numbers; sometimes a taunt+bubble, distract shot/kite/feign death, going bear form & taunt/innervate/tranq helps a lot... saving a dudes ass by moving and getting his link shards (Hagara) if the other assigned players is too focused on healing/dpsing instead of moving isn't reflected in recount numbers;
2. Sounds gay but I've learned a fair looting system is important: like ep/gp. 95% attendence loosing a roll for example agains a 20% attedence ain't fair and also guild dosen't benefit from it;
3. Responsability from members: accept calendar invites; show up if you accepted; do your best not to make others wait for you during the raid; social skills (jokes) is a plus but not when the leader is trying to explain some tactics listen and keep the channel free; repair before raid...
Why do you want to join Ascension?: Because you need a hunter/warrior atm and I don't really have any other option to raid with.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: Not really, all good.

Thanks and wait for response.
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter   [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi Dan, thank you for your interest in Ascension. Well written application, solid gear and the required experience necessary. We'll have the officers review your application, and i'll have an answer for you as soon as possible, stay tuned and be patient Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Blazer

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter   [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Well written application, gear looks really good, just one question; how do you hit the key "10"? You use razer naga or something?

Good luck in your application,
Blazer
Back to top Go down
grr

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter   [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Quote :
how do you hit the key "10"?

The answer is: I don't! Razz ... I forgot "shift+g" that's my health potion actually ... since we never had a warlock in our group I had to rely on my own potions.
Back to top Go down
Redbull

Redbull

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter   [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:19 am

sry but.... LOL @ health potion
Back to top Go down
Reeplay

Reeplay

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter   [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:59 am

blazer wrote:
how do you hit the key "10"?

Maybe he is a special young man!
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter   [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:55 am

Redbull wrote:

Yeah, you should try it sometime. Maybe it stops you from dying
Back to top Go down
Kioko

Kioko

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter   [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:17 am

Thisisaknife wrote:
Redbull wrote:

[Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter 61450_340
Back to top Go down
Nivada

Nivada

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter   [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:09 am

Thisisaknife wrote:
Redbull wrote:

[Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter CWoH7
Back to top Go down
Thisisaknife

Thisisaknife

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter   [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Accepted for Trial. Poke me in-game for a invite Smile

/Thisisaknife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter   [Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Grrhunt - Hunter
Page 1 of 1