Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Hello and welcome to Anguish.
Contact Thisisaknife or Clatone for help.
Anguish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anguish

Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Withdraw] Restoration druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ranquish

[Withdraw] Restoration druid Empty
PostSubject: [Withdraw] Restoration druid   [Withdraw] Restoration druid EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:51 am

Basic Information

Name: Gøran Johannessen

Sex: Male

Nationality: Norwegian viking

Raid Related Information

Available raid times, how do you feel about extending raids? : Everyday after 1700

Character name: Ranquish

Class/Spec: Druid: Main Specc restoration, Off specc balance

Played time (main char): 70 days

Armory Link (make sure you are in PvE gear) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Ranquish/simple

Character History

Previous Guilds - Why did you leave? go into details!:
I started to be in an organized guild environment early in Wrath of the Lich King. I started up in a Norwegian guild called “Catch” . I loved the environment there. Friendly people and serious when it came to raiding. We cleared 25m normal ToC and Lich king and I was with them to clear 9/12 heroic in ICC. But then of course the downtimes came. People left in the summer since we took breaks. Therefore we had a little setback. I was in “Catch” for a year, before entering Cataclysm. They began to raid 10m and there wasn’t space for me. Therefore we parted and I joined another Norwegian guild called “Game on”. We went through BoT, TotFW and BWD, with Halfus the only boss down on heroic. I wanted a more serious raiding guild and not so “layback” They were late for raids a lot and that annoyed me. A waste of time really. So I left Game On after 3 months ish. For Firelands I Joined BEx wich is my current guild. And I must say, I love it there. Really great people, who have been together since Vanilla. We cleared 7/7 pretty fast and began heroic content. Unfortunately I had some IRL issues and couldn’t continue heroic progressing with BEx. Still I got 4 heroic down before entering Dragon Soul. From this point I have been a pugger, wich have been okay. I have missed a guildraiding environment, and are now on the look for a new one.

Previous Raiding Experience (Write down all your previous experience not just the latest content)?
I started playing in early wotlk so this content is what I have cleared when it was up to date:
Naxx cleared
ToC Cleared
ICC 10m and 20m cleared with 11/12 heroic 10m and 9/12 heroic 25m
RS 25 cleared, would be heroic aswell if not some ppl would jump into the lovely beams all the time.
BoT, bwd and TotFW cleared, halfus heroic
Firelands: 7/7 4/7 heroic
DS: 8/8 and 1/8 heroic
I know I am a bit under exp on current raid content, but shouldn’t really be a huge problem

When did you start playing your character?: I started out as a hunter, but switched to druid in icc patch.

Please write a detailed list of your current alts and their armory links:
There are two meantionable alts , MM hunter and holy pally. They are both equally geared. Hunter have heroic morchok down pally got 8/8.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Axsavar/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Spydig/simple

Technical

Do you have Ventrilo and a microphone? Cannot live without 

Internet Connection (this is not a yes/no question..) ?
I have a stable internet.

Hardware? Feel free to add specs: 8gig ram, 1,5 tb hard drive, AMD Radeon HD 6550D graph.

Ul-screenshot, (https://imgur.com/) (link):
https://imgur.com/3lS0k

Other

How do you prepare for raids?: Read up on content, and flask,food and pots.

Do you know anyone in the guild? Not really, but hopefully I will 

Do you use keybindings (list them if you do)?:
They are listed in the Ui pic but sure:
Soothe: | (the button left from 1)
Nourish: shift + w
Remove Corruption: F
Tranquility: G
And I have an unlisted macro wich uses Nature’s Swiftness + Healing touch.

Please explaine your playstyle(Rotation / Prio list):
One of the tanks should always have lifbloomx3 up. When its moderate raid dmg I use rejuvenation + Wild growth. When its low single target dmg I use nourish or regrowth/healing touch. In critical points in a fight I pop tree or/and tranquility. Deadly or high dmg hostile spells, curse or poison will be removed as fast as possible.

How do you keep updated on your class changes and theorycrafting?: Friends, forums and mmo

What do you think is important for maintaining a good guild and how do you approach this?:
I think the most important thing about a guild is that the social works and ppl do know each other. One other thing is that progressing raid content goes well. I want to try to know ppl and get well together with them to make a stable envirnonment

Why do you want to join Ascension?: Atleast from the outside it seems like a well functioned guild with a serius view on the raid content, which is something I wanna be a part of.

Anything else you want to share with us? If you felt we missed something in the template, tell us here!: No I think you have covered it all, and I look forward to a answer 
Back to top Go down
Kioko

Kioko

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Restoration druid   [Withdraw] Restoration druid EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Application looks good! We will get back to you soon so stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
ranquish

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Restoration druid   [Withdraw] Restoration druid EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Thanks for a quick response

Greetings, Ranquish.
Back to top Go down
ranquish

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Restoration druid   [Withdraw] Restoration druid EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:52 pm

withdrawn, switched server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] Restoration druid   [Withdraw] Restoration druid Empty

Back to top Go down

[Withdraw] Restoration druid
Page 1 of 1